Orphans ((remade))

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Orphans ((remade))

Post by zelf on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:13 am

((Aldin))

"it has been too long" I agreed. We all needed the break. Serena and I had not been able to talk as friends for a long time. Most of the time it had been business. Where to put fighters, whether to punish someone, how to punish someone, reports on attacks. Finding replacements for elite who died or retired. Meeting with leaders from other packs. "so your brother is getting married. It's about time" I said. "now we just need to get you and your sister"

((Zayrx))

I was happier than I had ever been. I laughed as meera hugged me. "we have waited a long time for this day" I said. We had been engaged for a long time. But circumstances had never been right. Until now.

((halie))

I could feel the excitement in the air. I had not seen everyone so happy in my entire life. I had been born and raised in a time of uncertainty. The day before I had been able to talk with meera about the problem with my memories. It had really helped and I was doing better with dealing with them. "looks like someone was playing hard" I said. Both Josiah and meera's hatchling had fallen asleep in my mothers lap. The two little serons had been playing with a lot of energy just a few minutes before.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:07 pm

(Serena)
I laughed lightly. "Erica may be getting herself." I said, pointing to where she was chatting with Jason, the blue seron leader. "As for myself... I don't know if love and weddings are in my cards. I am too much of a bachelor at this point." I had had the biggest crush on Reshima once upon a time, when he was one of the good guys. And I had had a minor interest in Zack. Reshima went bad and Zack was crippled did not seem terribly inclined to pursue a relationship. Nor was I really. I could not remember the last time my heart skipped a beat at the thought of someone, or my pulse quickened or any of those lovey dovey things. It was just me and my friends and family, but I was okay with that for right now. After more than 400 years of war I was happy to walk away with one person, much less a significant portion of all the packs as well as my grandfather, brother and new sister in law on top of my leader and his family. I wasn't greedy. Aldin shot a glance at me but before he could say anything the ceremony started and we all went quiet.

(Meera)
Finally, it was time for the ceremony. I knew from seeing my sisters wedding that humans had this tradition of the father "giving away" his daughter to her future husband. Seeing as my father was long dead and I did not really like being passed off like an object anyway, we had decided not to do that. Instead, we followed a tradition that Cody had told me about. I started out at the end of the rows of people farthest from where Cody stood, ready to marry us. I walked alone the first half the the walk, representing me walking through life. Around the midway point, Zayrx came in from the side and took my arm, walking with me to the end; and thus he joined me in my walk through life and stayed by my side until we got to the end.
Cody cleared his throat and started talking. His speech was short and concise, talking about how we had met, how important our relationship was, and how we would need to work together to keep it going as no one person could carry the burden alone. Zayrcx and I exchanged vows, two sets. One out loud for all to hear. One silent, between him and I alone. Only we knew what promises we made each other at that moment. At the end humans and serons have the same tradition of asking if anyone had a reason we should not marry, speak now or forever hold their peace. I held my breath nervously, looking at Zayrx and praying no one would try to tell us we were unnatural. That a human and a seron shouldn't marry. Thankfully though, no one spoke. Zaryx kissed me and there were cheers from all sides. I don't think anyone wanted to ruin the joy that was everywhere today.

(Amy)
I reached for Aldins hand as we watched our friends commit themselves to each other forever. It was a beautiful day and everyone seemed inclined to enjoy it, rather than ruin the mood that we had been waiting 400 years to enjoy. There were far too many missing people among us but we were still here. We had survived. I glanced at Aldin, remembering our wedding. It had been interrupted but an attack, but I didn't regret that day for a second. Serena was on his other side, watching her brother with silent tears streaming down her face. Are you alright? I gasped, concerned. She glanced at me with a half smile. I am happy! He is finally getting his day. He knew the moment he met her that she was the one he wanted to be with and they are alive and here so he can tell her that! I couldn't help but smile at that. Both because of Serena's joy, and because Zayrx was so often wrapped in his leaders persona it was hard for me to imagine him meeting Meera and then going straight to Serena and telling her that he was going to marry that girl one day.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:41 pm

((Aldin))

I had never seen meera and zayrx more happy. The next part of the celebrations included food from each packs territory. Because we lived in such different areas there were also very different kinds of prey animals that we hunted as well. Some of it was similar to what my pack often brought in. But some of it was very different. I watched as amy came over to sit by me, helping halie the last little bit. We exchanged a quick look. We both knew the girl would likely not fully recover but we did not want to tell her just yet.

((zayrx))

I spent most of the time with meera. She was all I could think about right now. She seemed content to stay with me as well. Starting today she would be living with me. She would still help out the gold serons until they found someone to replace her in the elite. But due to Aldin's ordered break we would be undisturbed for some time.

((Halie))

I enjoyed the wedding. But I still felt very limited. I was used to being active and not being able to walk very far without help made me feel like I was only half functioning. The healers told me that I would be able to eventually do everything I did before. But I suspected they were hiding something.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content