Orphans ((remade))

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Orphans ((remade))

Post by Tiana on Thu May 14, 2015 12:30 pm

((Amy))
Yes, it does. I said with regret. I wished I could take the pain away. it gets better with time, but it always leaves a dull ache in your chest.
My mind was a racing blur despite my calm voice right now. A way to get away before the attack? How was that possible?

((Serena))
I agreed and let Meera know, though she was with Carter right now. She added her agreement though she didn't say much. I had a feeling she and the hatchling were going to be good for each other. And Zayrx. Meera had broken him out of his leaders shell, but he had been the leader for a very long time, and old habits die hard. He was often tense and ready for the worst, even when laughing and teasing he was always ready. Having carter around might help him learn to relax again.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu May 14, 2015 12:42 pm

(Zayrx)

Aldin brought up a very interesting idea. Noone had ever suceeded in fleeing from seron eaters. But maybe if they were still more than a day away we could pull it off. I decided to give it a try. tell your pack to be ready to leave by tonight I said to aldin. I will speak to the other leaders

(Halie)

How am I doing by the way? I asled.

(Aldin)

Probably the only time I did not get complaints from anyone was when I told my pack we were going to try to avoid the battle. Nobody wanted to try to fight the seron eaters.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu May 14, 2015 2:20 pm

((Amy))
You are doing great. I said, then paused as Aldin told me the plan. Be ready we are leaving rather than fight. I told her.

((Serena))
The next two days were stress inducing, aneurysm producing, ulcer progressing chaos. Thankfully after my warnings the fighters were grudgingly helpful to each other, though later things seemed to thaw out when one of Jasmine'ss fighters found the young hatchling of one of Meera's fighters wandering around underfoot while we were getting ready to leave. I couldn't help but smile when I watched Korana return the child to Cix. Korana's lover had been lost about a year ago and she had no children, Cix had just lost his wife of 12 years and was beyond grateful that she had found his hatchling before he got hurt. Maybe if romance, or even friendship, sprang between the two their teams could get along better. As it was they were more friendly after the incident.
We went south, since all the danger seemed to be coming from the north. There were scouts sent ahead, right after Aldin and Zayrx made the call and since they were fast and in small groups they were probably several days ahead of us now. Word made it down that they had found a place that was forested, right next to cliffs and ocean. That could be interesting. We had lived by lakes for so long that I had forgotten when the ocean smelled like. What do you think? I asked the others.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu May 14, 2015 3:35 pm

(aldin)

The other packs had joined us as well. The place that we found was perfect for the needs of all of the packs. we began to settle in. my pack began shaping the cliffs into the new gold seron camp. The blue serons started building their new home Near the ocean. And all of the other packs began rebuilding where their packs were most comfortable.

(Hallie)

we had a funeral for kali soon after we arrived. We had taken her body with us as we left. I stood in silence for a while with carter beside me. each one of the elite said something. They had all known and adored her. I was not ashamed of the tears that rolled down my cheeks. Then it came my turn to say something. It took me a moment to compose myself Enough to say anything that sounded coherent. "I have known kali since I was born. she and carter have been my best friends for literally my entire life. The three of us did everything together. She always did have a dream of being an elite. But it became stronger when her parents were killed." I paused for a moment as I thought back on our time together "tthere was one time, when someone tried to kill me. While kali was with me. She was horrified that someone would try to hurt me like that. From then on she had made a point of watching out for me. She was good at it too. She did not think about her own safety. She did what she had to do to protect her friends. one day she made the ultimate sacrafice. A few days ago seron eaters attacked as at a place that was supposed to be safe. They broke the shield and one of them got in. If kali had not gotten in the way all of us would have died. She always did want to protect her friends... and that's what she did. I will never forget her" when I was done I sat by my mother. I did not care if everyone was Watchung. I just let her hold me.

A couple of days after kali's funeral we were close to getting settled in. Magic is a very useful tool for carving caves into cliffs. we had the basic living areas made and a good hiding place for the hatchlings. After being driven from our home many times my parents had the idea to build an escape tunnel that lead to several miles away from the camp. That way if we were every overwhelmed again at least most of us would be able to escape. It was going to take a long time Even with the aide of magic. But with so many skilled magic users in the pack I guessed it would be about ten miles out by the time I was fully grown. Other things had been happening too. The tensions between Jasmine and meera's fighters was lessening. They seemed to have been touched by the words at kali's funeral. I was standing on the ledge outside the leaders cave enjoying a pleasant breeze. I was also Watching what the pack was doing down below. Many of the things I learned were through observation. I learned which fighters were under which elite, I learned the different signals that fighters were trained to respond to And many other things just by paying attention. My parents knew I did this and they encouraged it. I also found that some of the elite were more than willing to teach me a few things as well. Especially when they noticed that what they were doing had sparked my curiosity. Today what sparked my curiosity was serena taking some water from the ocean, putting it in a hollow rock, and then using magic on it, tho what the magic was doing I was not sure, I had never been around salt water and so had never learned to use magic on it. I climbed down and walked over to her. "what are you doing with the water?" I asked her.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue May 26, 2015 2:51 pm

(Serena)
It had been a long week, and I was more tired than I thought possible. But I still had things I needed to do. Currently I was getting water for the hatchlings. I had just started when Halie came over and asked what I was doing.
"Take a sip of this." I told her, directing her to the water I had just fetched. She took a small sip and made a face. I laughed lightly. "I made the same face the first time I came to the ocean. It is salt. That is why the air is so sharp here. I am pulling the salt from the water." I moved over so she could see the pile of salt next to me. "The humans often use salt to flavor their food. I am just making the water drinkable, because if you tried to hydrate with this stuff you'd be pickling yourself from the inside out. You want me to show you how it is done?" The girls curiosity knew no bounds. She soaked everything up like a sponge, in fact she rarely had to be shown anything twice. She might have trouble recreating something but she knew what she was supposed to be doing.
"Do you ever forget something once you have been shown how to do it?" I asked her, thinking back. I was pretty sure she didn't.

(Amy)
Aldin was busy with the magic users today so I was sitting by myself practicing small magic when I saw Halie and Serena. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could see Halies face. I watched as she took in Serena's words then her actions. She was so young. Hopefully now that we were in a new place where the black serons and the seron eaters couldn't find us she could get the chance to act her age. I refocused on the pebbles I was hovering, making them do flips and acrobatics. I hadn't been kidding when I resolved to actually get a handle on my powers. I had decent control, but no longevity. So I was seeing how long I could keep up holding something small. I thought I was doing pretty good. It reminded me of when I first met Aldin. I used to practice archery waiting for him to have time to come see me. Now that he was under less stress we were going to be able to sit and talk again without being interrupted by attacks and the like. It was high time we took the time to reconnect with all that we had been through recently. I stood up, letting the rocks fall to the ground, and walked towards where he was working. How are things going? I asked as I entered the new cave. I might be useful for something anyways.

(Meera)
I was all over the place and felt rather stretched out. As a part of Aldins Elite I had a duty to my pack and so was helping out around the new camp. But as a council member, I had a duty to make sure the other packs were doing okay, especially since I usually played ambassador and Zayrx's future wife. On top of that I was a guardian now, I was not sure if that made me a mom or an honorary older sister. I guess that was up to Carter. I would have to ask him later. He was doing a little better, but was still hurting. Hopefully my work with him was helping.
For now, I had just finished checking on the red seron pack, which was doing quite well, and was walking back to my own camp. Flying would be faster, but right now I did not have the energy to change forms and fly. Walking was slower, but more relaxed. Plus I got to enjoy the beauty of nature on my way. Eventually things would calm down and when they did I planned to do a lot of walking in the woods. I had not spent enough time simply enjoying being alive of late.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue May 26, 2015 4:04 pm

(halie)
"nope" I said as I followed her instructions. I was delighted when I managed to get the salt out on the second attempt. For the first time in my life I felt truly safe. I liked serena a lot. There were some of thought the elite should not become overly attached to members of the leading family. But the way I saw it, and the way she seemed to see it too, was if she had a good relationship with me it would only drive her even harder to protect me when the time Came. I often  called her 'aunt serena' when  we were not talking about her in a professional sort of way. WhIle we continued to collect water we just talked about stuff. It was a long time since we had a conversation like this. for a whIle the only times she and I were around each other she was too busy keepiing me from being killed or keeping the fighers from killing each other. "the smell of the ocean will take some getting used to" I said. From what some of the adults said the scent was so strong even humans could smell it. And my mother had told me that humans had a rather lousy sense of smell. of course while I really was happy to just be a kid again and have all kinds of opportunities to satisfy my curiosity. there was something that was bothering me. Something I did not bring up because I did not think anyone could help me. My special memory was both a blessing and a curse. I was able to learn so much faster because I did not have to put in effort to memorize anything. Once I heard something I rememberd every part of it. But I also remembered the most horrible things that had happened to me as clearly as if I was re living it. It was like a nightmare I could not escape. all of the attacks from black serons, feraks, or seron eaters that I somehow survived, all of the attempts to take my life by someone within the pack thus making it difficult for me to trust Anyone except for the closest friends to the leading family . The freshest memory that haunted me was the memory of learning that my best friend, kali was dead and remembering that she dies because I could not keep the shield up. But I acted as if all was well. Because I did not think anyone could help me. serons were good at thinking about multiple things at the same time. I suspected that serena  could tell something was wrong, she knew me too well for me to hIde much from her.

(Aldin
we are coming along very nicely told her. we are making a lot of progress on the escape tunnel Also all of the important parts of the leaders cave have been completed. we had been working hard all day to make this place into a permenant home. since there was no immediate threat we were able to find more time to spend with one another. Also the fighters were able to get more rest because we only really needed one team to keep an eye on things at a time. I also noticed the hatchlings were slowly beginning to be  more playful.

(carter)

now that it was safer. I began going with meera to many of her meetings with other packs. I think she wanted me to start learning how other packs work. I found the red serons to be on the edge of intolerable. I often did not have to sit through an entire meeting. But I still got to meet the leading family for each pack. Usually I would get to know the other hatchlings that were there. We were headed back now. I was worn out and had jumped up onto meera's shoulder. I was still very small in seron form and weighed almost nothing. My tiredness was instantly forgotten tho as I noticed something in the bushes. I looked closer at it I gasped and accidentally dug my claws into meera's shoulder causing her to let out a small yelp and jump. sorry I said I think I see a seron egg over there.

(Katlyn)

I took a break from working on the tunnel and found aldin talking with amy. I was drenched in sweat. if it were not for so many of us with leader powers this task would be considered impossible I said. My team still had stuff to do. Our real threats were left behind. The other day we had discovered a nest of swarm lizards. They were the size of a large dog and hunted in huge swarms. They sometimes try to catch seron hatchlings if they can get them away from adults. However they are of little concern since they have a strong survival instinct and will not dare attack a hatchling if adults are close. Only in times of extreme desperation would they challenge a fully grown seron. So they usually kept with easier prey, seeing as even our hatchlings could seriously injure or kill one. My team had driven the group we found further out to make sure the hatchlings wouldn't be in danger. Occasionally we would spot one or two trying to sneak into the camp, but currently all of the hatchlings were at the age where they could make one hesitate long enough for an adult to come. Of course it was no uncommon for the hatchlings to end up chasing them off themselves anyway. I took a seat next to aldin and amy. As soon as I did soo I heard something running close by me. I turned and saw jared chasing yet another swarm lizard out of the camp. The lizard had deep gashes on it's face and side, showing that it had just discovered how fierce even our hatchlings can be. Jared did not seem to need help. if those things are the biggest threat we ever face I will be happy I said.

(reshima)

To say I was angry would be an understatement. All of these years I had been trying to enslave the packs and they Decide to go and disappear on me. I wanted what I was sure was rightfully mine. When I first left the packs I wanted to be the gold seron leader. But now my ambitions had extended to becoming the ruler of all of the packs. I had a massive host of black seron fighters at my command. But none of that mattered now. One of the elite came back with his team. we can find no sign of them he reported. It was the same report everyone had been giving me. I told you not to come back until you have found out where they are I said. My voice sounded calm. But there was a dangerous edge to it. The elite opened his mouth to say something. But he did not get the chance. My scales glowed and a spike shot out of nowhere, killing him. does anyone else have exuses? I asked everyone fixing them all with a hard stare. Nobody said anything. didn't think so I saidz. jasper you are in charge if this team now. Do not come back unless you can tell me exactly where zayrx took the packs.j

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:46 pm

(Sersena)
Something was bothering the little girl, but I didn’t press it. Her friend had just died and her life had been turned upside down several times. She was going to be upset. I had also been around since long before she hatched and had been there her whole life. I was an aunt to her. If she needed to, she’d talk to me.
“Yes, the smell is rather overpowering. It smells like it tastes… Almost. Maybe it smells better.” I amended with a laugh.

(Amy)
I laughed as I watched Jared chase the lizard. I was pretty sure this was going to be a game before long. We were going to have to keep half an eye on the hatchlings just in case.
“If this is the only threat we will face I will throw a party. Which reminds me, how do you think Reshima reacted when he found out we were gone and had no way of tracking us? He must be seething right now!” A thought that would normally scare me, but now it made me laugh. I almost felt back for his fighters. Almost. But they had killed far too many of us for real pity.

(Meera)
I was just walking and enjoying the peace when sharp young claws dug into my currently human skin. I yelped and Carter apologized, then pointed out the egg. I was shocked as I moved to look at it.
“It is, but what is it doing here? Maybe we were followed by a family of loners? Or they were with u and split off before we noticed?” I was conflicted. Part of me said to leave it there in case the family came back, part of me wanted to protect it. I sighed and opened mental communication with Zaryx, explaining what we had found.
So what should I do with it? I asked.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:42 am

(halie)

I laughed a little. "the taste isn't very good" I said. I was acting like I was happier than I felt. "can I talk with you about something?" I asked her. Even if she couldn't help me. I  could not hold my silence forever.

(aldin)

"oh a bet he was furious. He always has been when he doesn't get his way. That is one thing that didn't change about him" I said. "his fighters will have to do everything he says exactly how he wants it done or he will take out his anger on them"

(zayrx)

Can you find any sign that anyone was there recentl? I asked her.

(carter)

I jumped down and sniffed the ground around where the egg was. There was no sign that anyone had been here other than us. I tried to see if there was perhaps a scent on the trail but found nothing but mine and meera's. I don't think anyone has been here for a while I said to meera.

(katlyn)

"I think we should still be careful tho" I said. "but I expect it will take him years to find us here. So either way it is a much needed break." We did not have such intense security measures as we did when we were attacked almost every other day. But we did keep up with the basic security system of a couple of guards at the leaders cave and one team guarding the rest of the camp. That way most of the fighters could get some good sleep and on the very small chance that there was a threat we would be warned. I laughed a little. "It feels a little weird not having to sress out over an attack for once" I said. I was only a hatchling when mine and Aldin's father was killed. I grew up in a time of uncertainty. Aldin  did his best to raise me even tho he was thrown into a leadership role that he was not ready for. I had to grow up quicker than most hatchlings. I think because of all of this I came to have a great respect for my brother and his wife and for all those who worked with them. I had visited other packs with Aldin and amy. And less than half of them had elite that the leaders viewed as more than their military commanders. But here in the gold seron pack, they are our friends. Yes they do understand their duty and they do it with the discipline that their position requires. But we also have many casual conversations with them. They talked with Aldin and amy about their families, what they would like to do when they when they retire, and other such things. And of course, when amy came to the pack Alex had come too. I could not have been married to a finer man. Which reminded me of something. Alex and I had an egg that I laid twenty years ago. But for obvious reasons the hatchling inside had not felt like it was safe to come out. "cracks started appearing on  mine and Alex ' s egg this morning" I said. It would probably take until late tonight for the hatchling to emerge fully. But it was still exciting. I also knew that Aldin and amy had another egg that had not hatched yet. But only a few of us knew it existed. After all of their enemies trying to harm halie they figured it was better if they keep it hidden until they felt the time was right.

((Jared ))

After I had chased the lizard off I headed over to the leaders cave. On the way there I saw something that made my day a lot better than it already was. Standing there, grinning at me, was a reflective seron girl. Her human form looked to be about twelve or thirteen. It was my older sister who I had been sure was dead. "leah!" I said excitedly. We ran to each other and hugged each other tightly. "I'm so happy you are okay" she said. "I was so worried about you" we held each other for a little bit longer then I asked her "how did you get away?" She paused for a moment then told her story. "I played dead" she said. "It was really hard to do. They kicked me around a bit more and then left. When I was sure they were gone I slowly began to heal myself." Leah and I both had unique abilities. While I coukd heal others really well she was able to recover from injuries really quickly. "when I was healed enough I set out to look for you " she continued "And I ended up here " I was very amazed and happy at the same time. "but how did you know to come here?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes. "I always know how to find my little brother" she said.

(jasmine)

I was by the entrance of the leaders cave watching what was going on. I was also listening to what the others were saying. "since we are on the topic of good news, jared ' s sister just showed up" I said. I felt happy for the kid. It would make life so much easier for him knowing at least his sister had made it.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 pm

(Serena)
She seemed to have decided that whatever was bothering her needed to be said. Thank goodness. "Of course. Anything." Even if she were not my leaders daughter she was my friends daughter and I had helped raised her. She, as my niece in all but blood, was probably the closest thing to a hatchling of my own that I would ever get. I would always be there for her.

(Amy)
I was more relieved than I could put to words that we did not have to worry about a black seron attack for the time being it gave us time to recharge after so long of being physically and mentally drained.
"cracks started appearing on mine and Alex ' s egg this morning" Said Katlyn, pulling me from my thoughts. I gasped, then grinned and gave her a hug. "Congratulations! My dear little sister, all grown up and going to be a parent!" I teased lightly as I pulled away. Before she could answer Jasmine brought us more news.
"since we are on the topic of good news, jared ' s sister just showed up"
"How did she find us? Did she leave a trail?" I was happy for the boy, but my first thought was for the packs safety. I was not ready to give up our new found peace yet.

(Meera)
I followed behind him, checking his work, not that I didn't trust him, but I wanted a thorough and accurate report before I let Zayrx know.
No, it has been quite a while since anyone was here. I think it was covered up and half buried but the weather uncovered it. That would explain how it remained undisturbed.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:44 am

((halie))

I hesitated for a second. Did I really want to do this? But then a decided to just go ahead and get it out. I told her everything. I told her about how sometimes I could not tell between reality and my imagination. I did not withhold anything. When I had explained everything I paused for a moment. "I was starting to be able to live with it" I continued. "be it got bad again when..... When kali died..." tears began to fall from my eyes. I had not realized how much I was holding in.

((jasmine)

"from what I can hear of their conversation she doesn't want to be found" I said. "but as a hatchling she may not be able to magically hide a trail like one of the leaders could"

((Katlyn)

"I can go and make sure her tracks are covered" I offered. "we just need to ask her what route she took without scaring her"

((Carter))

I examined the egg. How long had it been here? I knew that sometimes eggs could take many years to hatch. I also knew that a seron hatchling was fully aware of everything around them while in their egg. They coukd see, hear and smell everything. As I looked at the egg I saw a pair of small eyes looking at me and the small body of the un hatched baby seron. the hatchling inside is Watching us I told  meera. it seems curious

((zayrx))

I think it would be best if we took it then. It will not hatch until the hatchling inside feels it is safe. I expect when it realizes adults are around it will decide it's time to come out.

((the hatchling in the egg)) (first time doing the point of view of an un hatched seron)

I had just track if how long I had been there. My egg had been placed here and here it had stayed. I had not seen a seron for a very long time. I stayed in the egg because I knew I needed an adult seron to teach me how to live in the outside world. I was safe as long as I stayed in the egg. But I needed to hatch eventually if I was going to have any sort of life. But today, for the first time in a very long time, there were other serons.  More importantly one of them was an adult. I watched them curiously, and also a bit hopefully. If they took my egg, I decided, I was going to break out of this shell I had been in for far too long.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:12 am

(Serena)
"Oh baby," I said sympathetically, pulling her onto my lap so I could hug her. "Why didn't you tell someone sooner? I actually know someone who can help you." She looked surprised at this comment.
"Who?" Her voice was wavering slightly and she was starting to hiccup a little bit. It was the cutest thing I had seen in a while.
"It's not someone you would think of right off, she has a good composure and always seems to know exactly what she is doing. Meera of all people." My future sister in law and I had talked a lot about everything. We were already friends before, but when she finally agreed to marry my brother we had taken the time to really get to know each other better. In that time we both discussed our thoughts and fears, and she had described something very similar to me.
"You should try talking to her, maybe she can help you."

(Amy)
"That would be wonderful Katlyn, and in the meantime I would love to meet this hatchling."

(Helena)
I followed the gold seron boy and his mother as they left the camp and headed back to their own. I had been playing near the boy earlier but hadn't had the courage to actually talk to him. But he seemed nice enough so I decided to follow him. I saw them stop and start looking at something so I scurried up a tree to keep from being seen. I was leaning over to see what was happening under my branch, it looked like some kind of egg, and hit a smaller weaker part of the branch which snapped out from under me, sending me tumbling to the earth. I looked up at the startled gold serons in terror, I knew the grown up was supposed to be as powerful at Zayrx, though a few people had said she wasn't. Before Zayrx took care of them I over heard one of the elite say that Zayrx was just waiting for the right time and he was going to drop the human pretender like the dirt that she is. But she didn't act like that was the case. I had only seen Zayrx once but she took care of interpack relations. But then again, the old leader could be very lice sometimes, but the rest of the time he was mean. You could never tell.
I-i-i-I'm sorry. I was curious where you were going and what the gold territory looks like. I stuttered.

(Meera)
I was amused at how grown up Carter was suddenly. He was going going to be a good fighter someday.But before I could either say something to him or say anything to Zayrx there was a snap from above and a small red hatchling tumbled out of the tree. She looked at me like I was about to attack her and kick her all the way back to her camp.
Well we've got an egg and now a runaway red hatchling who was following us. I said to Zayrx.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:44 am

((Halie))

I hugged her "thank you for letting me talk to you" I said. "I'll talk to meera when she and carter get back" I was starting to feel better now that I had told someone what was going on. I liked talking with serena.

(Katlyn)

"I think it may be best if I leave to cover her trail as soon as possible" I said "but I think she may be here for a while. This is where her brother is" I walked over to jared and his sister. With a little bit of gentle encouragement she told me what route she took. I headed off to cover her tracks.

((Aldin))

"should we send someone with her?" I thought out loud. "there is no need, she will be back unharmed." A voice said behind me. I turned. From the silvery outline I knew that it was a seron spirit. "I am guessing you are not I not here to tell me katlyn will be back" I said. The visitor nodded. "My name is Marcus. I was a pack leader many centuries ago. Your pack will have peace for many years. But one day you must face reshima again. This you probably have already guessed. But there is something else you must be aware of. You have heard of Xzarna the forest phantom from your history lessons. There is another like him. He cannot get to you where you are currently at, but you should know he is the one who is really controlling reshima." This was a lot to take in. But it was better knowing than finding out later.

Shortly after Marcus left I heard some commotion below in the camp. Apparently some serons did not trust jared 's sister and were giving her a hard time. By the time I got there they had grabbed her on both sides. Jared was trying to get them to let her go but they weren't listening. "let her go you fools!" I snapped. They stopped suddenly and looked at me. But they did not release their grip. "Did you not hear me? I gave you a direct order do not test my patience Let her go!" they let go and took a step back at the glare I was giving them. Serena and halie had come over when they heard what was going on. Serena and amy looked every bit as angry as I felt. Halie took jared and his sister to a safer part of the camp, while I began to chew out the offenders....

((carter))

it's okay, we won't hurt you I said to the red hatchling. my name is carter I smiled at her. Who knows what she may have heard about us?

(Jared)

When the other serons grabbed Leah I was sure they were going to hurt her terribly. They would not listen to me when I told them she hadn't done anything wrong. But luckily Aldin noticed and he came over and told them to let her go. Amy also came with him and serena showed up to lend support as well. Halie appeared by Leah and me. "let's go to a safer part of the camp" she whispered to us. We followed her. I could hear aldin starting to chew out the serons who had grabbed my sister as we left. When we were a good distance away from danger we stopped. "so you are jared ' s sister" halie said. It was not a question it was a statement. She smiled at leah. "nice to meet you. I'm halie. I'm the leaders daughter"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:02 pm

(Serena)
I was ready to rip my own hair out at this point. When was enough going to be enough? Why couldn't they just get along for heavens sake. I couldn't even speak out loud right now I was so angry.
I waited until Aldin had said his piece then added my own input. I am usually fairly easy going. everyone was under a lot of stress and had been most of their lives so I tried to keep peace and get everyone to get along, within reason. this was not within reason.
If you ever attempt to harm a hatchling regardless of color, I will take on your punishment personally. And believe me when I say it will nnot be a light one. You never harm an innocent child. They have no more control over their family and color than you do.
My voice seared red inside my own head, I can only imagine what it was like for those the words were aimed at, and I didn't care. They needed to know that I don't take this stuff lightly.

(Amy)
I glanced at Serena in surprise. She was not this angry often, and when she got to this point someone was likely to lose a limb if they weren't careful. I gently put my hand on her arm as her fighters stared at her in shock, most of them had never seen her like this because many the the attempts on Haley had happened out of their sight. The rest of the time she was composed and carried an air of authority around her. She turned quickly, but calmed when she saw who had touched her.
I agree with Serena, there is no excuse for this behavior. I said in a more composed voice. Between Serena, Aldin and I, I was the calmest. Aldin was furious, I could feel his anger stirring in the back of my mind, but he had it reined in and I could take care of him later. Serena was the most likely to get physical in someone talked back.
You will all go back to your duties now, and will not touch the hatchling again. If you even think about attacking her I will be forced to let Serena have you, and she is, as you can see, quite contrary to her name when hatchlings are involved.

(Helena)
I was really wishing I could rid myself of curiosity forever right now. All I could hear in my head was all the things Cory, one of the elite, had said the other serons would do if I were found in their territory. But the other serons had gotten rid of Cory, though no one would tell me why. They just kept saying it was adult business and I shouldn't worry about it. Maybe Cory had been caught in another serons territory. I knew he was looking to join the black serons in trying to expand. I didn't know, but what I  did know was that I had two gold serons looking at me curiously and I had no idea what I was going to do or say. The other hatchling said they weren't going to hurt me, but then, they could be lying. I didn't know.
I-I-I... Yyyou aren't? C-c-c-Cory said you'd- I stopped, remembering what Cory had said. If I ever told anyone what was happening in the red seron pack he would kill me if the other serons didn't. James didn't know Cory said those things, but he protected me after that because he saw how scared I was. But Cory was dead... I didn't know what to do! I had followed them to see if they were as bad as Cory said and had gotten caught, now I guess I was going to find out.
H-he said y-y-y-you'd- I couldn't get the words out, and I was so scared I just burst into tears.

(Meera)
'Ohgodohgodohgod!' I thought desperately as I quickly scooped the young girl into my arms. This girl has to have been abused somehow. I told Zayrx, showing him what I was seeing and passing on what she had said. One of the elite that we took care of was called Cory right? As I recall he was one of the worst. Seems he did a number on this girl. I will bring her and the egg with me. Meanwhile, out loud I soothed the girl. "Whatever he told you was a lie, we don't harm hatchlings." I told her gently.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:31 pm

(aldin)

I watched them as they left. I cannot see why people want positions of power so much I said. I hate this job. even tho I did not like being in charge I did the best I could for my pack. It turned out most of the fighters were angry that someone had tried to harm a hatchling. let's see how our new friend is doing.

((zayrx))

I watched as meera brought the egg and the red hatchling to our little cave near the gold seron camp. The poor little girl looked terrified when she saw me. When meera set her down I walked over to her and knelt down so that I would look less scary. "what is your name?" I asked in a friendly voice.

((Halie))

I was starting to like leah. She seemed a bit shaken after being attacked. But at least now it was obvious that the leaders in the pack did not approve of it. I saw my parents and serena coming over to us now.

((carter))

I felt bad for the girl. She looked so terrified. I wondered what could possibly have happened to her. The hatchling in the egg was moving it's egg between all of us. Then I saw it slam it's tail against the side of the egg, causing cracks to form. I did not want to Internet zayrx so I tapped on meera's shoulder and when I had her attention I pointed at the egg. While she was looking the hatchling hit the egg again causing more cracks to form.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:29 pm

(Serena)
The glares the attackers were getting from the other fighters helped my calm down. I took a couple of deep breaths and let them out slowly before turning to Amy. "Thanks for that. I would hate to be responsible for unnecessary trouble." She smiled and shook her head. "They were asking for it, I was just stopping you before someone did something stupid enough to make you actually attack them." With that she wondered away towards where Halie was sitting with the reflective hatchlings.
I fell in step with Aldin as we followed and gave him a friendly nudge with me elbow as we walked. You have quite the catch in her. How did you get her to look past that annoying personality to actually fall for you? I teased, flashing a grin and a wink. I was still frustrated at the fighters, but it was handled for now and Amy had managed to distract me enough to get me mostly back in my normal, easy going, teasing self.

(Helena)
I could feel myself shaking at the sight of Zayrx. I knew who he was, I had seen him when he came to see us after we moved. This was it. I was going to be killed and probably eaten.
He came over and knelt down in front of me while I kept my eyes on the floor. He sounded friendly though. I risked a glance up and back at the floor, he looked like he was really truly friendly.
"Helena" I said so softly even I had barely heard it. I had started fidgeting with my hands and hadn't until he gently stopped them with one of his own hands. I looked up at him, startled and wide eyed. But he didn't attack. Just put his hand over mine and looked at me. I gulped under his gaze, and repeated, "My name is Helena." It wasn't a whole lot louder, but it was loud enough.

(Meera)
I watched as my future husband knelt down beside the girl and quietly talked to her. I felt a flood of warmth for him, for his patience and caring. I was making the right choice, and I knew that. But at times like this I was reminded of the person I fell for. Not that he had changed, but he kept his personal feeling tightly in check when he was working, only letting bits show except when he needed to let that golden heard shine through so that a scared young hatchling (or a nervous first time counsel member in my case) would understand that they were not alone. I saw his eyes flick ever so briefly towards me and I felt his amusement and warmth in response to my thoughts before he refocused his attention on the hatchling.
My own attention was refocused a moment later by Carter tapping on my shoulder. I turned and saw the egg hatching. This was turning out to be an exciting day, I thought to myself as I knelt near it.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:40 am

((aldin))

I laughed. she must have just been that impressed the first time she saw my seron form for the first time,

((Zayrx))

"You don't have to be afraid Helena" I said. "I know what has been happening in your pack. James told us about it." She seemed to be surprised at that. Apparently she had not been aware that anyone else knew what was going on. "you are not doing anything wrong by being on another packs territory. We are here to help you."

((Carter))

The egg would take several hours to hatch so I turned my attention back to Helena and zayrx. Helena looked a little less scared. But she still looked pretty frightened. It occurred to me that she may believe another hatchling more than she would an adult. I walked over to her. "why don't I introduce you to my friends in my pack?" I said to her. She had a look of fright at going to the gold seron camp so I continued. "it's okay. Our leader is really nice. And even the elite are friendly. I'm friends with the leaders daughter. Nobody will hurt you. I'll stay with you the whole time."

((Halie))

I would never understand why people were so quick to attack hatchlings. I did not see anything wrong with the reflective serons. The situation seemed to be under control for the most part. The adults reached us and made sure all of us were okay. But it seemed someone was not done causing problems. "of course Aldin's daughter is becoming friends with the reflective hatchlings. How fitting" someone said behind me. I could sense he did not have good intentions. There were five of them. They probably thought it wou l d be easy now that they had more adults than us. I was very fed up with all of these attempts to harm me. I felt someone grab my arm. Then an instant later the seron who grabbed me was clutching his hand and crying out in pain. I had changed form and sliced has hand open with my claws. I faced him now with teeth bared and my eyes full of fury don't touch me despite being much smaller than them my actions caused all of them to take a couple of steps back. My scales glowed and hundreds of spikes hovered I the air on either side of me. anyone else want to try and hurt me or my friends? if they thought I was an easy target. They were wrong. I was not going to be a victim.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:23 pm

(Amy)
I let loose several curses as I saw what was happening and ran to interfere. If word got out that Halie was killing fighters we'd have a mutiny on our hands.
Halie! Stop! I said, adding to the adults as I slid between them and my daughter while shifting to seron form, What the heck are you playing at?! Attacking the leaders daughter and a hatchling that our own head of elite just swore to protect if it meant death on her attacker not even three minutes ago? They didn't look like they believed me, until Serena stepped up behind the injured seron. She spoke quietly.
You have checked all your minds and found you to be guilty of an attempt on the leaders daughter and another hatchling who is an innocent. They started to fight back but Serena quickly put the leader in an arm lock, making the others stop momentarily. I also found that this would not be the last should we let you go with a warning as we did earlier. And so I am forced to sentence you either to death or banishment. As Banishment will give you space to go and tell the black serons where we are I am forced to take the first option. The fighters started to move to attack as she added to m alone, Amy, those hatchlings have seen enough, please get them somewhere safe until I have dealt with theses, and any other fighters we need worry about. Serena could be one of the sweetest and most caring people I knew, but she took her job seriously. and now she had to shut herself down to deal with the deaths she was about to inflict upon her own fighters. I nodded and quickly shooed the hatchlings away as Aldin stepped forward to help.

(Serena)
They tried to fight back, but I was quicker than they were. Before long we had five dead fighters on our hands. I looked down at the bodies and sighed. Looked like our peace was coming at a price.
We had to take out five fighters. And possibly more once I am done doing a walk and check through. I said to Zayrx. Then I moved on to do my job.

(Helena)
I glanced at Zayrx, then back at the hatchling. "uh, I dunno..." I said softly. "I should get back before James misses me..." I said nervously.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:45 pm

((Halie))

As my mother lead us away I started to shake all over. In the moment I had acted on instinct. Now I was starting to realize just how close I had come to being killed. I think my mother noticed because she put her hand on my shoulder to keep me steady.

((Aldin))

Serena and I  checked fighters to see if we could find any more who had intentions to harm the hatchlings. I usually let serena deal with punishing law breaking in the pack. But this was a serious enough issue that I felt I needed to deal with it myself. it is likely this will start a riot I commented to serena. more fighters support us than are against us. But there is a fairly large minority. But we have no other option.

((zayrx))
"You are right, we should take you home" I said to Helena. To meera I said. I do not think taking her or carter to the gold camp would be good right now. There is a mass execution happening. Someone tried to attack halie. In fact, I'm going to head over there and see if I can help. You should escort carter and Helena to the red seron camp. They can stay there until it is safe.

((carter))

As we walked Helena seemed a little bit more comfortable around me. We would still be in gold seron territory for some time. I knew she had been curious about what other packs were like. "we like to have a lot of cliffs in our territory" I was telling her. "where the packs lives is a cliff with a lot of caves carved in to it. " She still seemed like she thought I might suddenly pounce on her. But I could see some of her curiosity coming through. "If you want to see really High cliffs tho you should visit the silver serons. They are expert fliers and their camp is up so high that I had to ride on meera because it was too far to climb, even for a gold seron." The silver seron camp had been one of the most amazing seron camps I had see while visiting packs with meera. I told Helena about all of the seron camps. Near the end she started asking occasional questions. The red seron camp looked a lot like a fortess. The red serons were experts in the art of warfare. The new leader was a little rough around the edges but he wasn't too bad when you got to know him. For one he utterly refused to harm hatchlings. Meera explained the situation and after the leader agreed she left us there. Helena seemed to relax considerably now that she was surrounded by serons she was familiure with.

((James))

I walked over to the hatchlings. I had most of the characteristics of a typical red seron. But I did have a soft spot for hatchlings. "good yo see you back safe" I said to Helena. Then I looked at carter. "and you were here with your mother not long ago" I said to him. "that's right sir" he said with a slight smile. I gave the boy an approving look. "I have a feeling you will go far in life. Why don't you show him one of the guest beds Helena?. He may be here for a couple of days"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 pm

(Amy)
I got the hatchlings to the leaders cave, which is where I figured we would be safest. Then I turned. "I am so sorry, the pack is not usually this bad. Please don't judge them all by the actions of that group." I said to Leah. I wanted her to feel safe here, but that couldn't happen while I didn't even feel safe. I was the leaders wife and wile many accepted me, some still saw me as the human witch that stole Aldin away from perfectly good seron wives. Some even claimed I had tamed him. Ha. As if. I wasn't sure it was possible to tame him.In fact I tried to deny our mutual feelings at first. He talked me into considering him, not the other way around. Much like Meera and Zayrx.

(Serena)
I was numb at this point. My brother showed up to help near the end, but it was still stressful; and I knew that as soon as I was along it was going to hit me like a rock slide. We had not killed as many fighters as I had feared we would need to when we started, but it had been enough. It seemed just when we thought we could be happy we were destroyed again, from the outside or the inside, it didn't matter. And now there were a lot of upset fighters who needed things explained to them because all they knew was that the leader and his head elite were waling around killing people.
Aldin looked like he was getting ready to go up and talk to them, but I put my hand on his arm. "Let me." I said softly. "You are our leader, and my friend, but they are my fighters. I work with them every day and today I, not you, initiated the order to execute several fighters that I trained, some of them I practically raised. I need to face them myself." There was another reason that I conveyed through thought, I did not want my fighters thinking I had followed the red leader into insanity. Or that their leader not only allowed it, he followed my example. They needed the truth from me, and without the bias of thinking he was covering me. It would be safer for him that way.He looked like he was about to argue, but something in my face changed his mind. He sighed and stepped aside so I could move forward. I felt terrible. In one day I had pulled on my family ties to initiate a mass execution and challenged my leader. Maybe I should get evaluated by a healer when I was done.
I took a deep breath and began. Many of you have heard there was a mass execution today initiated by myself. I am sorry to say this is true. Several serons glared and there were murmurs, but no one interrupted. Not five minutes after I warned you all not to touch the hatchlings, five adult serons attempted to kill not only the reflective hatchlings, but Halie, the leaders daughter and our future leader as well. If not for her training and quick reflexes this might be a funeral of three hatchlings as well as several traitors. On inspection of their minds I found they had no intention of just walking away and leaving the hatchlings be. And so, I was forced to condemn them- I had to pause and collect myself as my composure began to fray at the edges. I was forced to sentence them to death for attacking children, and attempting to commit and planning to farther commit treason. The others killed after were searched in a similar fashion with similar findings, forcing Aldin and I to act accordingly. While it was I as the head elite and sister to the leader of the packs who initiated the execution, I had Aldins support as he also searched their minds before I followed through on my word. If you wish to hear it from him you may, but I thought you might want to hear it from me first. The audience now looked somber rather than angry. I was relieved that they weren't ready to rip me apart. I stepped down to allow Aldin to say what he needed to say and stood next to Zayrx. I do not envy your job, Big Brother. I said quietly. I knew the names, ages, and family of every seron I had killed today. And it killed me.

(Meera)
I watched as Carter helped to make the girl feel more at ease as we walked. I could almost hear Kali laughing at him and his transformation. He had been getting better, but was still very withdrawn even a few days ago. but when given the opportunity he was taking up Kali's position as protector. It was a beautiful sight and I couldn't help but smile. When we got to camp though, I needed to talk to James. As soo as the hatchlings were gone I explained what had happened so far as I knew.
Carter would be the one most in danger after the reflective serons and Halie, being the son of Zayrx. Would you mind keeping an eye on him while I make sure things are okay at my camp? I was taking a risk, leaving Carter with a pack that had been stirred up as much as this one had. But James was a good seron, and honorable as far as I could tell. His mind had been checked with the others just in case when the last leader was forced to retire and I found him to be a little rough, but good. Most red serons seemed that way.  They could be violent, but they tended to have a code of ethics they stuck to and that code often involved not harming hatchlings.

(Helena)
The boy talked so much, and so infectiously, that eventually he wore through me. He wasn't so bad, this Carter. And Meera seemed content to stand back and let him do the talking. When we got back to the camp James was waiting for us. Meera must have told him what was going on because he wasn't mad or worried. He was one of the few adults in the camp, or anywhere, that I felt comfortable around. While Cory had been cruel, and James couldn't always be there, when he was there he always made sure I was safe. He asked me to get a guest bed for Carter and I scampered off to do his bidding. I had a feeling he and Meera wanted to talk so I offered to show him where he'd be staying.

Last edited by Tiana on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:56 am

((It's actually reflective serons who are at their camp. The silver serons are one of the eight packs that zayrx is over. I don't think we have done much with them.)

((Halie))

Leah seemed to understand. But she still seemed to be shaken up. I didn't blame her. My heart was still pounding. After a while we all began to calm down a little. It was then that I noticed that there was an intense pain in my arm. He hadn't grabbed me that hard had he? My mother seemed to notice something was wrong as well. She came over and looked at my arm. There was a small thorn stuck in it. I was pretty sure I knew what it was, and the look on my mothers face said she knew too. I now realized why I still felt so weak. Suddenly my legs no longer worked. I remember my mother catching me, and then nothing more.

((Aldin))

I had just gotten done talking to the pack when word reached me that something was wrong with halie. I headed to the leaders cave as quickly as I could. Our lead healer was already there. He told me what kind of thorn had been stuck in her and I suddenly found it very hard to feel bad for the fighter who grabbed her. But for now we had to help her. I knew what she needed. But we did not have it in our supplies. jamsine, serena. I need you to go to the silver seron camp immediately. Ask for a silver and gold lily. We need it in two hours. in the meantime we did what we could. Luckily the silver leader was a friend of mine. He would be willing to help. And I was also aware that serena was on friendly terms with his head elite.

((carter))

I allowed Helena to show me where I was staying. It was a comfortable little place. "I want to show you something" I said to her . I touched her hand and showed her my memories. I showed her everything. From the day I was born up until the present time. When I was done she seemed shocked to learn that. I was an orphan like herself and had only just been adopted. And also that my best friend had died only days before I met her. She also saw how the feraks attacked our camp and we were nearly destroyed. I hid nothing from her.

((jared))

is there something we can do to help? I asked amy.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:46 pm

(Amy)
I just sat down next to Halie and tried to breath. I felt like I was being dramatic, but this seemed like the last straw. My child, the child I waited 50 years for, was always being pulled from me. I felt like every time something was going right something else happened. Why couldn't we have just one day of peace? What was so bad about that? 400 years of fighting and what do we get? A few hours of happiness when everything seems right and then someone had to go and hurt my baby. Again. My chest was tight but I couldn't cry. it felt like a hot iron band around my lungs and I had started shaking. I was vaguely aware of Justin talking to me but I didn't really register what he said.

(Meera)
When I got back to camp I found that Serena had gone with Jasmine, but Zayrx was still there, and he wasn't happy. I flew straight to the leaders cave where he was standing with Aldin. Amy was sitting nearby with a shell shocked look on her face. I winced. I can only imagine what she was feeling right then. i interrupted whatever conversation he was having with Zayrx and pointed to where she was sitting, arms around her knees eyes in space and shoulders shaking. She was trying to take it as it came, but she was trying to take on too much.
Take care of your wife. I will take care of the pack. I told him gently. I knew he was upset too, but he was succeeding at holding it in better. he needed to relax and let it out.

(Helena)
I sat down with a thump as his memories cascaded over me. It was a shock and totally unexpected, and it hurt. Not physically, but emotionally, he dealt with so much. But he didn't doubt the adults in his life. They were stable, always there for the hatchlings. And then there was Kali, and all the pain from that. It was so much intake I didn't know how to react.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:24 pm

((aldin)

I sat down next to amy. It seemed like our lives were just one endless problem after another. If we weren't under threat from attack there were still threats from inside the pack. Now our daughter was in life threatening condition. And why was she a target? What had she done? She had done nothing. She was targeted because people disagreed with the way we, her parents, ran the pack. But I couldn't let myself think that she might not make it. Riley, our lead healer, was working tirelessly to keep halie alive until serena and jamsine were able to come back with the silver lily. Meera seemed to realize we needed time alone and made sure Noone disturbed us. Only healers were allowed in. I put my arm around amy, trying to comfort her the best I could.

((jasmine))

We flew faster than we ever had before. I knew we had two hours to get the silver lily to halie. Luck seemed to be on our side. The first seron to meet us at the silver camp was rachell, the head elite. Rachel was my age, I had fought her in a multi pack tournament when we were hatchlings. She had only been the head elite here for a couple of years. Serena was sort of a mentor to her. We told her what was going on and she immediately took us to see the leader so they could figure out what they could do. (Medical supplies are not permitted to be taken from the camp without approval from the pack leader or lead healer. Otherwise she would have gotten it herself). The silver leader was an older seron, around seventy five hundred years old. I guessed he would retire soon. It did not take long for him to approve us taking some silver lily ' s. His lead healer offered to come with us. We took off back to the gold seron camp as quickly as we could.

((katlyn))

I arrived back from covering leads tracks at about the same time that jasmine and serena got back with the lead healer from the silver serons. did I miss something? I asked serena. She then told me about the situation. I gasped is she going to be okay?

((Halie))

The first thing I became aware of was a bitter taste in my mouth. I was to be told later on that it was probably when they made me swallow the silver lily. I gradually began to come around. I heard someone talking to me, encouraging me to wake up the rest of the way. I managed to finally open my eyes. I saw my parents there waiting for me. They seemed overjoyed to see me awake. Everything hurt, I did not think I would be able to say much.

((carter))

I watched Helena silently. I knew I had given her a lot to think about. Perhaps it was too much too soon. But there was nothing I could do about it now.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:05 pm

(Amy)
I felt Aldin settle next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him, returning the hug as I did so. We didn't move from there until Serena and Jasmine got back with the lily. Before long Halie was awake and I am pretty sure I cut off circulation I was holding onto Aldins hand so tightly.

(Serena)
I shook my head rubbing my eyes as I did so. I was mentally and physically exhausted. "I don't know. I hope so, Jasmine went to give her the lily and she should have made it in time. I am so done with this day." I said wearily.

(Helena)
I took a deep breath and stood up as James came over. "You two should eat something, then it is getting late so you should get ready for bed." He seemed to have something on his mind but he didn't say anything. He was the leader though, he often had something on his mind. I nodded quietly and moved to show Carter where we could get some food.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 am

((Aldin))

Halie started to improve from then on. It would be a couple of days before we could let her out of the cave. But she was no longer in danger of dying. After a while she started to drive everyone in the leaders cave crazy. She did not like being stuck inside at all. I think amy enjoyed seeing her act like a hatchling again, even if it was in the form of pestering us if she could go out yet. I walked out onto the ledge just outside the leaders cave and looked over the camp. It had been a stressful week and many of the serons I saw looked to be about to fall over. The whole pack needed a break. There was a very small risk that the black serons could attack while we were off our guard. But my pack was going to run itself into the ground without their help. I decided that the need out weighed the risk. everyone is to take off the rest of this week and the next two weeks after I said to everyone. I do not want to see anyone working during that time except for life threatening emergancies. I then turned and headed back into the cave.

((zayrx))

With Aldin giving his pack a break for the next two and a half weeks. Meera and I were finally able to have our wedding. Nearly every seron from the eight packs living and dead showed up. (remember that spirit serons often show up to special occasions). Carter showed up with the red serons accompanied by Helena. They sat by halie, Helena joined after a smile from halie and a little encouragement from carter. I saw a familiure hatchling materialize on the other side of carter and halie. Kali had showed up to see the wedding. She looked the same as she always had other than a faint silvery glow that marked her as a spirit seron. Both carter and halie greeted her enthusiastically and the three of them began  talking. Carter introduced her to Helena.

((carter))

I had began to accept that kali was dead. And I knew that I was seeing her as a spirit and that she would not be able t I visit often.but  It was still great to be able to talk with her again.

((Katlyn))

I was accompanied to the wedding by Alex and our newborn hatchling. The little guy did not have a human form yet so it was similar to caring for a puppy. We named him Josiah. We sat next to aldin and amy. And Josiah immediately began to sniff his aunt and uncle. Amy stroked him under his chin and he closed his eyes in pleasure making an adorable purring sound. "as I recall halie still does that when you scratch her there while she is in her seron form" I said meera came over to see us with a small silver and white hatchling. It turns out the hatchling in the egg they found had been of mixed packs. The two hatchlings immediately began to chase each other playfully.

((Halie))

It still hurt to walk. But I was feeling much better. The wedding was taking place three days after my dad announced the pack was going to be taking a break. Everyone was already looking like they were feeling better. Kali showing up was probably the best surprise that we got. She seemed happy to see us too. We headed over to sit by my parents. I limped a little bit but I did not let any one help me. It was not out of pride that I did this. Riley told me that if I wanted to recover fully I had to walk on my own as much as I could. Carter tho seemed very tempted to help me anyway. I was breathing pretty hard by the time we reached where my parents were sitting with katlyn and I was more than happy to allow my mother to help me sit down. She was good at balancing between giving me help when needed and letting me do it in my own. "I want to strangle whoever discovered that poison" I said. It bad not been a fun experience. The first day had been absolute agony. I could barely move without extreme pain then. By today I was able to do most normal movements with no pain but waking was still a painful experience. But if our lead healer said walking anyway would help I was willing to try it.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:05 pm

(Amy)
It was a big day, even bigger than my wedding day. I had been a human getting married to a seron, which was big enough and since then I had become a seron. But Meera was an ex human marrying the leader of all the packs. They had planning this for so long it seemed they had always either been dating or engaged. It was exciting to see them finally tying the knot. Halie was getting better too, and even Kali had joined us for the wedding. I noticed, with amusement, that Kali and Carter were more alike that they had been. Now Helena was the quiet one, and Carter was fairly brimming with energy as he helped keep the poor nervous girl going. Kali noticed me watching and smiled knowingly, looking so much older than I remembered.
Yes, she is going to be very good for him. She said with a certainty I did not question. I smiled and returned my attention to the festivities.

(Meera)
I could feel myself glowing, for all I knew I was literally glowing. I don't know. I do know that I was so happy right now nothing could bring me down. I was with the most important people of my life for one of the biggest days of my life (Aside from turning into a creature that could live 40 years to wait for this day). Everything felt right. I left the new hatchling with Amy and Aldin then ran back to where Zayrx was standing, and threw my arms around his neck in a joyful embrace. "Nothing could make this day better." I whispered happily.

(Serena)
I couldn't help but laugh as Meera ran around like a giggling five year old. The last few days had been much needed, and I had spent most of the time by myself decompressing. But I would not miss my big brothers wedding for all the world. "Well, this is exciting." I said with a smile, sitting next to Aldin. We hadn't seen each other much in the last couple of days, but I made sure he knew where I was the whole time, just in case. "We haven't had a celebration like this in forever!"

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down