Orphans ((remade))

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orphans ((remade))

Post by zelf on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:51 pm

So I had a roleplay like this before I left. But then I left for two years. so I am re doing it. and I am changing some things. So let me get on with it.

We are orphans under the care of the pack leader. We are in training. We do not think much of it. But In time we will learn that we really will need the skills that we learn and that one day it will save our lives.

Also, with the adults of the pack. The General population is still supportive of their pack leaders Aldin and Amy. But the minority is very vocal and agressive, which makes it dangerous for the leading family, especially for Halie their young daughter. With tensions rising, The pack government must find a way to restore order, before they are too weakened to stand against their enemies.

MY character:

name: Carter

Description: Average height for his age in human form. He has black hair and green eyes.

Personality: He is very energetic and can't stand to just sit around and do nothing.

Pack: gold serons

((and the starting out post))

I stood across the arena from Amanda. She was just a little old than me. We were about to start a fight. Now Believe it or not, the adults not only knew about this fight. But it was part of our training. The rules for the fight were, anything was allowed, but we could not kill each other, and our opponent had to be able to function normally afterward. These fights did not put any damper on our friendships either. Amanda and I had fought eachother like this many times. It just made us have a bigger respect for eachother. How we won was we either knocked out our opponent, they gave up, or they could not get up in thirty seconds.

Jasmine stood by to judge the fight. She was mostly there to make sure we didn't get too crazy. She nodded and we began. We walked around eachother for a while and then Amanda threw a punch at me. I blocked it and tried to hit her. But she blocked mine. She then tired to dive under my legs to trip me. I skipped to the side and grabbed her arm. As I pulled her to me I punched her in the belly. I heard her groan as she fell to the ground clenching her stomach. She recovered remarkably fast tho and she managed to trip me. I rolled to get back up. "Ahh!" I yelled has I felt her kick me in the side. I managed to avoid another hit and got to my feet. I was trying now to think of the best way to win this fight. But I did not have much time to think about it. Amanda came at me again. We went at it for a good ten mintutes longer without either of us getting another hit on the other. Then I took a risk, instead of dodging her I let her come to me. At the last second I caught her arms and pulled her to me. I punched her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her. Before she could draw in more air I sqeazed her tightly. within about thirty seconds I felt her go limp. I let go of her and let her fall to the ground. If she did not move at all for twenty seconds it would be counted as a knockout. If she did move, the timer for if she could get up would start. I stood back and waited as Jasmine counted. The full twenty seconds went by and Amanda did not move. I had won.

((Aldin))

While the hatchlings were being trained. I was having a very important discussion with Amy. One of the Elite had retired the other day and as such we had to find a new one. This time it was more important, since there was a very dangerous situation in the pack. The majority of the pack still supported us as their leaders. But the Minority was very vocal and aggressive. They were trying to do anything to remove us. and we knew that who they had in mind would not be a good leader. Seron law stated that if the majority of the Elite did not agree with the pack leader they could override his decisions. This had to be done within reason, but in order for a pack leader to fight such an action he would have to take the case to Zayrx, who was over all of the packs. This would make it hard for us to do anything. So we had to find someone who was not influenced by our opponents and would give his honest opinion and advice in our meetings. I thought through all of the good and honorable fighters we had, trying to think of who would do a good job in this position. "what about Sereanas little sister, Erica?" I said, Erica was a very gifted fighter and very supportive of her sister as the Elite guard. She had no official position of leadership, but with her brother, zayrx, being the ruler of all of the serons, and Sereana being the gold seron Elite guard she got pretty involved in helping us out with things. "She already helps us out a lot" I continued. "we might as well make it official."

Last edited by zelf on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Orphans ((remade))

Post by Tiana on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:56 pm

name: Kali

Description: Short and stocky build with thick dark hair that reaches about mid shoulder blade and bangs over midnight dark eyes.

Personality: Excitable and bubbly with an infectious laugh. She wants to be an elite guard one day.

Pack: gold serons

((Kali))
I was up next to fight Carter after Amanda. I stood ready, watching as Amanda was carried from the area. then stepped up to my place. I grinned at the other boy as he did they same. "Nice work on Amanda. She is going to be pretty sour about that when she wakes up."
He didn't answer, instead he began to circle me. I followed behind him rather than spinning in place so that I wouldn't get dizzy, then I feinted to his left. He didn't fall for it though, and blocked right. I backed off rather than finish the move and expose myself. He was good.

((Amy)
I nodded thoughtfully. "But would Zayrx like us putting both of his sisters on the most dangerous job in the pack?" I asked thoughtfully. Yes, it was their choice what they wanted to do, but still, brothers are finicky creatures. "Also, would we be accused of favoritism? Maybe we should pick someone who isn't so close to the family. Make a bridge of sorts between us and the people who oppose us."
Their main problem with us seemed to be me though. I was human first and Aldin's wife second to them. I did my best but I was fairly sure that they would not support anyone I chose nor would they even attempt to work with me. However, I had made an effort and that was all I could do.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Kali was very tough. But so was I. We did not get any hits on each other for several minutes. Amanda had been good. But Kali was the only one knew me so well that she could almost predict what I was going to do. She and I were best friends. Our parents had been killed at the same time and we were with eachother when it happened. But we still went all out against eachother in these fights. I had beaten her exactly as many times as she had beaten me. and each time it had been very close. This was not only for learning how to fight. But it made us tougher. each time a seron heals. It becomes harder for them to be injured again. I watched Kali closely. I only barely kept up with her. I knew her fighting skill came mostly from being fast, so I decided the best way was to try and cripple her first. Breaking her leg would be too serious of an injury, but if I could maybe fracture it a little or give her a bad bruise it could still slow her down.

((Aldin))

I thought about it for a second. Who else would be a good choice? "who would you suggest?" I asked her. even if they didn't support her, they still feared to displease me. Before she could give me a response tho Halie came in to the cave. She wad the same age as Kali and Carter. But her combat skill had become so high that she trained with the older hatchlings. She looked very sweaty so I guessed she had just finished.

((Halie))

I had heard part of their conversation. I knew enough about how the pack runs to know that this was a very important matter. Anybody in pack government was a target. I myself had had so many attempts on my life that I did not even bother counting. "trying to find someone to replace Kyle?" I asked. I of course knew that was exactly what they were doing. But it was a way to start a conversation. Kyle had been a very good member of the Elite. He was appointed by my great grandfather, who was Aldins grandfather. He had served in that position for many centuries and had offered very wise advice during the period when my father was a young and inexperienced leader. He had served as an Elite far beyond the age when many would have retired. But age caught up to him and he could no longer keep up with everything that came with such a position. and so two weeks ago he had announced his retirement. and just two days ago it was made official when my parents thanked him for his service and officially released him from all of the responsibilities he had held.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:08 pm

He was plotting. I could see his debating on the best way to get to me. I almost laughed except that most of the time taunting lead to ones downfall. Instead I watched and waited to see what he would do.

((Amy))
I bit my lip thoughtfully as Halie came it. I needed someone I could trust first and foremost. Kyle was a tough person to replace. He'd been loyal, smart, and had a passion for his job that couldn't be beat. "Donivan is a loyal man so far as I can tell, and has been training hard.... what do you think?" The question was directed at both Aldin and Halie. Despite her young age she was very smart and new the pack well. Whatever answer she gave me would be a well thought out opinion.

Last edited by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:11 am

I went as if I was going to her left but then at the last second I went to the right. I aimed a hard kick to the area of her leg where the thigh meets the hip. ((How about you end the fight in your post. Lets have Kali win, but Carter still gets some good hits on her))

((Aldin))

I thought about it for a few moments. Donivan did seem like he would be good for the job. He had openly defended us when our opponents had objected to our decisions. "I think he would be a good choice. what do you think Halie?"

((Halie))

"I think so too. I like him" I said. As a member of the leading family I hhad the Elite as my bodyguards. Of course they were the ones that everyone knew guarded us, there were others that only the leading family knew about. Donivan was one of them. In a meeting where only my immediate family was there, with him, he was given the task of being one of my personal guards. Only I and my parents knew of it. As an Elite he would be a great help in keeping the stability of the pack.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:52 am

I gasped in pain and stumbled as Carter landed a solid kick to me hip. I turned and growled. Every time I moved my hip screamed. He looked pretty pleased with himself. It had been a good hit. I gritted my teeth and kept moving though. Watching to see when he would leave an opening. As we continued to circle each other I tried not to limp. However, if I wanted to win the fight it was goimg to have to be soon. I leaped forward but I misjudged his distance slightly and got a good solid hit to my shoulder. I cried out slightly, but bit back most of it. My breathing was more labpred now but I needed to take the opportunity that was presented to me. When he moved forward to hit me he left his legs exposed, so I let myself fall rather than take the full force of the punch. Once I was on the ground I kicked his feet out from under him before he could retreat. He was winded in the fall which gave me time to reach out and hit the pressure point in the neck, effectively knocking him out.

((Amy))
I nodded. "So that is decided. But that does take away from Halies guard. We could ask Erica to fill that position. She would't be in the spotlight as a guar but we could still call on her skill and expertise." I thought Serena might like that, Zayrx might not, but he would probably appreciate the effort to keep her on the down low. A secret weapon of sorts.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:03 am

I woke up while the healers were still working on me. Kali was there waiting for me. She seemed to already have been healed. "Good job" I said to her. "How is Amanda doing?"

((Aldin))

"Sounds good. Let's call both of them in and tell them about the change" I said. "Halie, you should go get cleaned up"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:14 am

I laughed, rubbing my hip. "Not bad yourself. She's fine, she's actually back out there fighting Jeremy right now."
I sat down next to him. "How are you feeling?"

((Amy))
Halie wandered off, growling slightly when I called after her to remember to get behind her ears. I laughed. Most of the time I let her do her own thing, but once in a while I had to mess with her a little bit. I glanced at Aldin which a mischievous grin. "Before you know it she'll be all grown up and after the boys." I said. I was feeling quite the imp today.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:44 pm

"I feel a little light headed. But other than that I am fine." I said. " Don't worry, you didn't hurt me too much for your win to not count" I smiled at her "I'll beat you next time tho. "

((Aldin))

We called Donavin and Erica into the cave. They both looked questioningly at us. "Kyle has retired as you both know" I said to them. "We need someone to take his place" I looked at donavin. "Donavin, we believe you to be the best one to fill this position. Will you accept?" He nodded and said "Yes, I will serve to the best of my abilities." I nodded approvingly. I knew he would accept. I switched to mental speech for Erica, since nobody was supposed to know who Halies guards were. Only Amy and Eric knew what I said. Erica, We need a new guard for our daughter Halie. We have chosen you for this task. You will be responsible for making sure no harm comes to her. Will you accept this assignment? She gave no outward reaction but in our minds she said I accept

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:24 pm

I grinned. "Keep dreaming. I am so taking you down." I said smugly. It was the same conversation we had every time, but it never got old.

((Amy))
I let out a breath of relief. Now that was handled and not hanging over our heads we could move on to other things, like keeping peace in the pack and watching that hatchlings train.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:36 pm

"Just keep thinking that" I said with a smile. After training was over for the day we headed back. Since we were orphans we lived in the leaders cave. We had a separate changing area for the boys and one for the girls. I went in to the boys area to wash up and change.

((Halie))

When Kali came in I had already started washing myself. "who won this time?" I asked her.

((Aldin))

Our moment of relief did not last long. One of the Elite came in with his Patrol. The look on his face said he had something to report, and that is was not good. "It's the small pack that you allowed to take up residence on the east of our territory" he said "They have been killed.. all of them"

Last edited by zelf on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:50 pm

I walked in and began washing myself as I answered. "It was close, but I beat him. not without a few bruises though." He had gotten a hard enough hit in on my hip that despite the healing I had a slight bruise. It could have been healed all the way but I left it alone. A bruise is a lesson, erasing the bruise erases the lesson. That is why I generally kept minor bruising and healed the worst of it.

((Amy))
I sighed. Here I thought I was actually going to get a few moments of peace with my husband, but it never worked like that around here. That small group hadn't been a bad one. Very quiet mostly, they didn't seem to like big groups. I had made a few friends among them. I wondered what could possibly have killed them all without our noticing.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:59 pm

((Halie))

I finished washing and looked through my clean clothes for something to wear. I found what I wanted and began changing into it . "Jasmine tells me the two of you are doing really good. Maybe soon you can start training with me again"

((Aldin))

This was a serious situation. That pack had been small. But not small enough to be wiped out without us knowing they were under attack. There was more to this situation that we did not know. Normally I would send out fighters in investigate things. But in this case it seemed serious enough for me to check it our myself. and I knew Amy would insist on coming with me. Sereana, you are in charge until we come back I sent to our Elite guard. There is something we need to investigate We took a few fighters with us just in case something happened and we headed off.

Last edited by zelf on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:34 pm

I looked up from where I was rinsing my hair. "Really? She said that?" I hoped it was true. That would be amazing! I missed training with Halie.

((Amy))
Any guesses as to what could have killed an entire group of serons under our noses? I asked Aldin privately as I followed him out of the cave.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 pm

((Halie))

"yes she said that, the other hatchlings can hardly match you two" I said to her. I missed training with them as well. I was doing well where I was. But it wasn't the same when they were all older than you.

((Aldin))

I have a few guesses I said None of them are pleasant We reached the place where the attack had happened. I looked around. Something didn't seem right. I lead the group further in to the scene. It was a horrible sight. But evidence showed they did take a few of their foes with them. I looked at one of the dead enemies. It was a ferak. They used to be serons, but became so insanely evil that they did not even become black serons, they became a different creature entirely. They could not reproduce in the normal way, but they multiplied by killing. Each time they killed their numbers would double. Now it was possible to defeat them. If you kill one right after you see it kill someone their numbers will not double. But if you didn't see it happen.... The realization hit me, and by the look on Amy's and the others faces it had hit them too We have a bad situation on our hands I said. From the looks of it. The Number of Feraks had doubled over a hundred times. That was way more than all of the fighters all of the packs combined could pull together.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 pm

"He did take out Amanda today, and she is one the of the better fighters." I relented.

((Amy))
I took Aldins had without thinking as we walked. This was horrible. I could feel the growing threat weighing me down. It was like an impassable wall, or giant stone on my shoulders. How were we ever going to compete with this.

((Serena))
I grimaced as I walked along. Seeing all the bodies, it was hard. I tried not to look down mostly.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:36 pm

((Halie))

When we finished getting dressed we walked back out in to the main area. Carter was already there. "Where are my parents?" I asked him. He shrugged "I don't know" he said. "they wouldn't say much about it. they just took some fighters and left". A shiver went up my spine. It took a lot for my parents to personally lead a patrol like that. During my leader training they had made it clear that my first task was to see to the well being of the pack in general, it was the fighters job to go on patrols and guard the borders. Yes I did learn how to fight and both of my parents could beat the best of our fighters in a fight. But if a leader was killed on random patrols it would not be good. So for that reason they mostly directed from the camp. But in some very serious cases, they would have to check it out themselves. I looked at the others. "Start getting ready, I think something bad is going to happen"

((Aldin))

I tried not to let my fear show itself to the others. I had to act like I thought we could get through this situation. But the odds were majorly against us.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 pm

I was getting the same impression. I sighed. I was already an orphan, I didn't want anyone else going through that. I had to help however I could to keep it from happening.
"Should we start getting the younger hatchlings gathered at the hiding place, just in case?" I asked.

((Amy))
"We should get back." I said quietly. "We can't do anything here."
"Wait." said Serena. "We should check the hatchlings place. just in case." I had to hand it to her, she was good at what she did. There was a reason she had the job she did. I nodded. "You are right. Do you know where it is" She had been here more than I, being the leader of the elite she often visited and played ambassador between out pack and the smaller. She nodded and lead the way through the chaos to the place.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 pm

((Halie))

"that would be good. Try not to let on that anything serious is going on" I said. I felt better that we were doing something to help. But I still felt very uneasy.

((Aldin))

We found the hatchlings alive. But for the most part they were in very deep shock. Some of them shrank back when they saw us. Most of them just stared blankly. It was a very sad sight. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you" I said. I didn't blame them. After what they must have seen it would take more than a few minutes or even a few days to help them recover. I had helped many orphaned hatchlings. Many of them took a very long time to recover enough to function like a normal hatchling, and even then many of them still had problems. I knew that Carter still had nightmares, and Kali would suddenly break down and start crying if she saw something that reminded her of her parents. They helped eachother keep the worst of it away tho. I knew what was to be done. "Let's take them back to the camp" I said. In their subdued state they barely seemed to notice as we gently guided them along.

((Carter))

I fought to stay calm. This situation was bringing back unpleasent memories. I looked at Kali. If she could do it so could I.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:27 pm

I shut myself down. I needed to help and be useful around the cam. I couldn't be worried about my parents right now. I needed to worry about the hatchlings who's parents weren't dead. I started gathering up the younger hatchlings. "Come on guys, we gotta get someplace safe." I said. I glanced at Carter. He looked tense. "Hey, we'll be alright." I said softly, giving him a quick hug.

((Serena))
I picked up two of the hatchlings and then backed off. We need to go. Who knows if they'll be back...

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:42 pm

I forced a smiled and then went to work alongside her. Being busy would be the best thing to keep me from having a meltdown.

((Aldin))

When we got back to camp we found the hatchlings already getting the younger ones to the hiding place. I walked up to Meera. I need you to take a message to Zayrx. He needs to know about what is going on. I said to her. It was no secret that Meera and Zayrx had a thing for eachother. Part of my reason for sending her was so that she could get a chance to see him again, and part of it was that she would probably get in to see him quicker than others. and we needed the message delivered quickly.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:20 pm

((Meera))

I nodded as Aldin gave me his orders. Then I flew off as fast as I could to Zaryx's camp. I need to talk to you. I said to him as I landed and switched to human form. I headed for the leaders cave. We had not seen much of each other lately with all the uncertainty as to who would replace Kyle, Serena and I had been working twice as hard to cover the gap. So I was grateful for the chance to see him, although I did wish it were under better circumstances.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:24 pm

((Zayrx))

It was very good to see Meera again. But something told me this was not just a normal visit. "what's going on?" I asked her.

((Halie))

We had all of the hatchlings hidden. I walked up to my mother "Is there anything you need me to do?" I asked her.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:04 pm

((Meera))
So many things had changed. When Zayrx had first asked me to be a member of the council I had been nervous. I barely knew him and had no idea why he would choose me, not to mention my knowledge of politics was limited. Yet for whatever reason, be believed in me. So here I was several years later, a member of the elite and the council, I could run a meeting with the council with out breaking a sweat and I was prepared to marry the most powerful seron in existence. And Aldins pack was mad about Amy. Soon they would have a double dose of leaders with formerly human wives.
But right now I was not Zayrx's future wife, I was Aldin's elite and there was an emergency. My personal life could wait.
"There has been a farek attack. They killed the entire pack that was living on our land without making so much as a whisper for us to notice. In fact we aren't even sure when it happened because the patrol only discovered it today."

((Amy))
I sighed and gave her a hug. "There isn't a whole lot either of us can do right now." I said quietly. "We just gotta wait and see what happens.." I so dearly wished that I could give her a better way to live. one where everything wasn't so uncertain. But I would not ever give up the life I had chosen for safety. The capitol no longer had any hunger games and were rebuilding themselves after the rebellion, I could move back. But I didn't want to. Despite the danger my family was here. My husband, our daughter, our friends. these people were far more my family than the humans ever were.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:20 am

((Zayrx))

I looked at her in shock. I knew what a unnoticed ferak attack on an entire pack, even a small one, could mean. I also knew that the gold seron pack was not in a very stable situation right now. Also both of my sisters were there in addition to Meera. I regain control of myself fairly quickly. I needed to have a clear mind if I was to be of any help. Any thing we tried would be a huge risk. We could either combine all of the fighters from all of the packs and maybe have a better chance of surviving. But that would leave many of the territories vulnerable. Or we could have each pack defend it's own territory, but the problem there was they would be hopelessly out numbered. But there was one other option.. The Multi colored serons were a completely seperate nation of serons from the eight packs that I was over. But they were good, honorable serons. Perhaps they would help us. Meera had acted as ambassador to them several times, and she had told me there was much that was good among them. "We need more fighters" I said. "Let us go and visit the multi colored serons."

((Halie))
I looked up at her. "Will it ever be entirely safe?" I said. From the day I was born I had been a target of our enemies. I had never had a time where I could really be by myself and feel completely safe. I had learned to cope with it, but it did not mean I liked it. I always had guards close by. Other serons didn't notice, But I knew who they were. I had asked this question before, usually After there had been another attempt on my life. The answer was always the same. But I kept hoping that one of these times it would be different. I sighed and sat down beside her and sighed. "I just wish I could play with my friends without having to keep half my attention on what is going on around me"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content