View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gun-slingers

Post by ToxicLoveBitez on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 pm

[Name- Jonah Lovespree]
[Species- Zombie (Cured!!)]
[Age- (At death)14 Been dead for about three months]
[Hair color- Jet Black]
[Eye color- Copper, like a shiny penny]
[Skin color- She was caucasian but from the slow rot, she has more of a yellowish green tint to her skin]
[Height- 5'2]
[Other details about their appearance you wish to mention'- She always carries a small piece of brain in a jar tied to her waist. For fast healing. Never used as a snack!! Its for death or re-death situations! And a matted rabbits foot she had ripped off a unlucky rabbit. Always gotta carry some luck.]
[Powers- Eating people o_o;; Also extremely flexible due to not feeling any pain Jonah can push her body to the extremes. ]
[Personality- Makes a lot of eating jokes if you get my meaning C; (( Dont worry I know how to keep my jokes PG but with adult humor most children wouldn't look too far into.)) Mostly just a playfull soul, Doesn't care that she is dead.]
[Likes- Human flesh. Her favorite is the brain.]
[Dislikes- Old dead flesh. Nothing is worse then a mayo sandwich that sits out all day in the baking sun!! D: ]
[Past- She doesn't remember much of her human life past her time of death. The last thing she remembers of her human life is the taste of her favorite lollipop before she crunched down. Then she ate her boyfriend and went on a mindless zombie life. But somewhere along the line she had become one of the luck few that were tricked into a cage ((The sign said 'free brainz')) Once captured Jonah and three other zombies were tested upon with magic. All of her comrades died in testing, she being the last of the group made it out. But when her test was done she had her steady mind, and the hunger-Oh the aching hunger- was under bay. She wasn't quiet human again, she still was cursed to rot and feed off of flesh, but she wasn't a monster anymore.]

((Thanks for reading this. Me And Magic are thinking up a male skin walker character that had trapped Jonah in the first place and helped with the magic redemption spell. Let me know when I can join up with you guys C: This seems like a really cool RP C: ))

Last edited by ToxicLoveBitez on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes in the character)
ToxicLoveBitez
advanced member
advanced member

Female Posts : 12
Birthday : 1994-11-02
Humor : Humor? Umm.. hehehehe... Not pg thats for sure.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 pm

It took a long time before I caught up with them. Why would an Elf, a Skinwalker, and a Vampire, come to a place like this? But I had followed them this far. I was going to find out who they were and what they were doing here. I walked towards them. "You must be in great need of something if you would come to a city" I said.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Booke-chan on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:54 pm

((Can I join?))
Booke-chan
advanced member
advanced member

Female Posts : 16
Humor : My sisters, they're WAY too funny.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:45 pm

The hour in the car was a long one, with everyone being tense and all. My thoughts were filled with the worse case scenarios and the planning and the worry. My headache kept getting worse and worse until I forced myself to stop thinking of the city. I exchanged the thoughts with reciting every magic word I knew. When I exhausted that list with counting in Spanish. By the time we had arrived , my headache had subsided.
I climbed out of the car after Elreka did. I was buisy looking around at the different buildings nearby when a voice sounded from behind. I spun around to the source of the voice ready to confront almost anything. What I was not expecting was to see an elf standing there. One of my eyebrows arched slightly. I proccessed the question. "Well aren't you here too?" I asked with slight sarcasm.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1995-08-26
Humor : googly eyes make everything funny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 pm

"yes, I am here too. But after I had followed you all this way. I couldn't just leave without knowing what you were up to" I said. "Of course, you are not going to tell me right off are you? after all, we are complete strangers." as I spoke I remained relaxed but ready at the same time. Anyone who knew one end of a weapon from another would know, I meant no harm, but I was no coward.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 am

((i will also inquire to join. I know you asked me to join a little while back but this is the first time since then that i could get on so yeah.))

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 pm

((yeah, send me a preview of your character ok?))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

View user profile http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

[Lilio]
I didn't like him, this elf kept being redundant, but I could see the blood pumping underneath his paper thin skin and my mouth flooded with saliva. I started to shake I was so thirsty, it was a bit easier around the girls since I was used to their scent but his was new and stood out from the rotting flesh around us sharply. I could almost feel his warm skin under my lips as I ripped it into a big gaping wound to--

[Elreka]
I noticed Lilio's hunger escalate and before he could make a move for the elf I slapped him in the face, Lilio hissed at me. He was near his breaking point, things were getting even more dangerous than they should. I held up my hands defensively,
"Who care!? who really cares!? we're all mosters right? lets help each other get some food! who's hungry!?"
I raised my hand and waited for someone to either agree with my or throw something at my face.
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:20 pm

"I know where you can find food. " I said. I locked eyes with the vampire. "If you even think about trying to make a meal out of me I will kill you" I said to him. "my blade has silver mixed in with the other metals that were used to make it. It has slain many vampires. " without waiting for an answer I headed off.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 pm

I was happy Elreka took action before I did. When Lilio was about to snap, my mind had gone blank. I have no real experiences with vampires to tell the truth. I came across a few but was never around long enough to really know any of them. So when Lilio was about to snap, I tried to think of what I had done in the past which was a problem. I never needed to do it in the past. I tensed ready to defend Elreka if needed. I had been with her the longest and I had become attached to her.
I was ready to release the tension a bit, so I eagerly raised my hand with Elreka and said, "I'm hungry! Let's find food for everyone." I looked from Lilio to the elf and then to Elreka. I was parched and famished and ready to eat almost anything. I perked up when the elf said he knew where food was. It looked like he was ready to go so I quickly grabbed my bow and quiver. I heard his threat but there was nothing I could really do about it. He was right to be cautious in this new world. It was hard to tell friend from foe. The fact that he followed us was a brave desision, we could have been anybody.
"Come on guys." I said as I followed the elf.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Booke-chan on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

[Name] Hoshi Mai
[Species] Dragon
[Age] 19
[Hair color] Steel gray
[Eye color] Amber gold (red-orange)
[Skin color] Light tan
[Height] 5'6"
[Powers] Power over Ice. Knows a bit of healing.
[Personality] Carefree, a little short tempered, quiet, HATES zombies, the type person who really cares about her friends. Daredevil.
[Likes] clear skies, sweets, her magic guns, coats, music, firecrackers.
[Dislikes] places with low ceiling, storm clouds, and lightning from storms.
[Past] Lived in New York and went to Florida to visit family before the solar flare. It took a while for the zombies to get to them. She got away the zombies with her cousins and later split up to look for the redemption spell. On her own she traveled and trained her ice magic. Currently on the outskirts of New Orleans.
Booke-chan
advanced member
advanced member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

[Lilio]
My cheek hurt but it was nothing compared to the way my fangs felt, I rolled my tongue across them and I felt my venom ooze out. It was a powerful nurotoxin that deadened the pain of the bite and stimulated the brain to create endorphines. Which was why some creatures who are fed on my vampires more than once develop an addiction to being bitten. It was a useful evolutionary trait from the days of old when vampires had to sneak into houses and drink human blood that way. When they had to fly under the radar of humans. That was before now. Over time the venom builds up, if its too much then whomever is bitten could OD on it, the nerve endings around the bite mark would die, and the brain would shoot off so many endorphins the victim would never feel any pleasure or happiness again. Usually anyone who survives that kind of vampire bite kills themselves because their brains can't make endorphins anymore, imagine, never able to feel happy about anything ever again. I think I'd kill myself too.
"I'm 'eading off" I said to the group, "you find your human food as you please, I'll meet up with you girls later,"
No way in seven hells was I going to let these kids watch me eat, and I can easily find them by scent again. Without another word I dashed off into the city, making my footfalls silent. It felt good, running off my built up stress, in the darkness I sharpened my eyes as a predator, I opened my mouth to let in the smell of the air. Hunting like a shark for blood.

[Elreka]
I gazed after Lilio worriedly,
"If that bugger gets our butts fried my cult members I will throw a FIT." I said as I caught up to them.
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

I glanced back at her. "so when cult members come after you, you throw a fit?"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 pm

[Elreka]
"YES!!!!!! I WILL THROW A FIT ON PAR WITH THE MIGHTY THUNDER GOD THOR!!!!!" I said loudly, I had completely forgotten where I was and whom I was with. A sluggish creeping noise surrounded us.
"ohhhhh crap...." I muttered,
Zombies.....
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicLoveBitez on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm

[Jonah]
"Te-he!" With that the young peppy go lucky girl flung from the third story window to land mostly on her metal plated head on the hard concrete road. She had heard someone speak, it had been awhile since she saw a good fight. She wondered if this one would die as quickly as the last sad soul to try and raid the city. She giggled as she hopped over other rushing undead to see if she would be able to get a bite in. She hadn't eaten in two days. She wasn't mad with hunger yet, but it was close.
ToxicLoveBitez
advanced member
advanced member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm

"Yes.. next time you should be a little louder. I do love fighting for my life" I said sarcastically as I drew my sword.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm

"REALLY!" I harshly whispered to wolfie. I myself was worried for Lilio but there were bigger problems that I had to deal with now. I quickly strung my bow and threw the quiver over my shoulder and adjusted it on my back. "To high ground." I half suggested as I pointed to a rooftop. From experience I knew high ground was best. "By the way," I said to the elf guy. "I never got your name."

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm

"My name is Kilev" I said. "and yes, going on the roofs would be a good idea"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booke-chan on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I looked up from the meal I was cooking at the sound of shouting. I walked to the edge of the four story building's roof and looked down. 'Great,' I thought, 'a fight.' I paused. "Should I help?" I said to myself as I pulled out some firecrackers. I looked from them to the people below. "Mite as well," I lighted them and throw them in a side ally as I pulled out my guns. "Let the games begin." I said with a smirk.
Booke-chan
advanced member
advanced member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

[Elreka]
I scrambled up after them on the rooftops, the zombies were starting to creep out of their hovels. Sorry, misshaped things. Drooling, bleeding, oozing, vomiting, decaying creatures, all in various states of death, young and old alike, all with yellow, dead, nasty, filmy eyes. I whipped out one of my guns and peered over the cities landscape, my shout had only gone so far, but the noise the other zombies were making were disturbing other ones from their nighttime dwellings. I cursed myself for my excited outburst.
"I'm sorry...." I said to the others.

[Lilio]
I had travled about a mile into the city when I smelled the scent of fresh blood, I zeroed in on it like a hawk.
Male, young, hiding out in one of the abandoned apartment houses on bourbon street. My fangs tingled in anticipation, I stealthily crept in through a broken window and into the apartment, I made my way deeper into the building until I finally found the owner of the scent.
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicLoveBitez on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

[Jonah]
The small zombie had come to the scene of action quicker then most zombies, seeing to how she had all of her limbs in tacked. She was dressed in a black plaid mini skirt that was being held up by black suspenders, fishnet stockings, white combat boots, white tee shirt what was known to show off her slender stomach, and a fuzzy rabbit hat that was missing an ear. Though her hair did show from the hole in her hat but a metal plate; to protect her only weak spot.
"Wonder how many are already dead." She spoke to herself playing with the jar of human body parts and brain that fell from her chain belt. Also on her belt was a little rabbits foot, but it wasnt one you would find in a store, oh no, it still had the poor things bone poking out the top from where she had ripped it off. Peering out from the ally she hid in from across the battle she looked up to see many people of different races all bound together on a roof.
"Smart. Go live folk!" She cheered. It made her happy to see they had some common sense. Now she wondered if they had blocked the roofs entrance. Zombies always find a way to their meal.

[Emanon]
He stood looking out the window watching the zombies start to group and drag themselves into the distance. He knew right off the back people had dared come into or tried to enter this city. It was hard enough for him even with his stealth. Emanon stood 6'3' and wore simple clothes he could run around in. Orange tee with the saying 'fry bread power' an inside joke he and his father used to make, jeans and barefoot at the time being.
Even if the vampire made no sound entering his home the smell in the air had changed. Emanon turned and looked at him with a blank stare of confusion still holding his trusty mallet in his left hand, axe strapped to his back with easy access.

(( p.s. I know the real stuff about fry bread. Im using it as an inside joke from the movie. ))

Last edited by ToxicLoveBitez on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ToxicLoveBitez
advanced member
advanced member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

"Nice name." I simply commented as I started to run for the house I pointed out. Somehow, I felt compeled to learn every person's name that I came across. I don't know why, I just did. Maybe to offer some sort of memorial if they die? I mentally shrugged. I had no clue why. The house was a single story, shotgun house with the destroyed remnants of what was once a beautiful porch and paint job. Now the once bright blue was faded and the weeds grew tall on either side of the house. It sat up on small stilts to help prevent it from getting flooded during the hurricane season, or really, any rainy season. There were other houses nearby that were two stories tall but all looked like they would take longer to climb and time did not appear to be on our side.
I ran for the house trusting that the others would follow. As I neared the house, I slung my bow over my shoulder to free up both hands. Thankfully, part of the overhang had been damaged and was missing so the edge was just past the edge of the wall. I skipped up the short flight of decaying, cement stairs two at a time to keep the strides even. As soon as my foot touched the top, I put forth all my effort into lunging myself as high as I could to clear the roof. I landed on my feet and jogged a bit to slow myself down and clear room for the others to get up. I pulled my bow off my shoulder and readied myself. My quiver had 32 normal arrows in it, and specially placed so I could find them, was an iron arrow head and a silver arrow head just encase I ever needed them. Chances were slim but it wasn't entirely impossible. I scanned my mind in a radar like fashion again to get a glimpse at how many zombies we were up against. There were a lot. "Hey. Does Thor want to shout louder next time so the whole neighborhood can join the party?" I said sarcastically. There was some popping noises in the distance but I assumed they were zombies moving and didn't pay them much mind. I focused on the ones here and now. As they started to mass around our building, I had my bow half pulled back ready to shoot at anything that would try and get up here. I looked over towards the back of the house and saw that a zombie had found a way that it could get high enough to get a loose grip at the edge of the roof. I didn't give it a chance to test its grip. I pulled back the on the bow string. Aimed. And released the arrow. The arrow flew through the air and hit the target in the center of its film covered eye, destroying the brain and maybe even damaging the brain stem. I whipped out another arrow and prepared to fire as the zombie I had just shot fell backward to the ground to get trampled by the other zombies. "I have a possible access point here!" I warned the others.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

While we were running to the roof, one of the Zombies almost got me, but I sliced it's head off before it could get it's teeth into me. Now I stood on the roof ready to slay any enemy that came up after us. I heard the warning and said "where?" as I continued to scan the area. I had a feeling that this was going to be a long night.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

[Elreka]
I felt my face grown hot with embarrassment and shame, my impulsiveness was going to be the death of us.
"ok!" I said to her, I ran over to the edge of the roof by the back of the house. One zombie, a young man, had climbed his way up and was groping for my ankle,
"Mooooooooooarg" he slobbered, his mucus encrusted eyes used to be green.
I stomped on his head with my boot covered foot. it came down so fast on his head that the flame decals looked like they were actually moving.
His head smashed like an overripe watermelon, gray, gelatinous brain splattered everywhere. I didn't dare use my guns bullets, but I did bring the handle down fast on the head on another zombie clambering up over her fallen comrade with green eyes. It sunk into her skull with a sickening crunch that set my teeth on edge. I turned around to check on my friend Skylla and our new companion, both of whom were in danger because of my loud mouth.
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 pm

there were three dead zombies laying around me. and a fourth soon joined it. I saw another about the climb onto the roof, I shouted a command and some of the weeds grabbed it and pulled it apart.. yes I know you have to hit them in the head to kill them. but it was certainly not going to move much with it's body in several different places. I didn't have time to see if he would try and put himself back together. I turned to face two more who were coming at me.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content