Gun-slingers

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gun-slingers

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get a new RP going! hopefully it will be even more successful than my other one, Netherworld, and just as much fun Very Happy

((There is really a super solar flare that will hit our little blue planet in a few years and it will wipe out darn near almost all technology that we have on Earth. This RP is inspired by that.))

Year: 2015 Month:June? Day:??
Starting Place: Earth: America: Louisiana: New Orleans
What has happened: In 2014 the planet was hit by a solar flare, since it lasted more than twelve hours all of computer-biased technology has been destroyed. In the aftermath while the human governments struggled to figure out what to do the magical creatures had a revolt against their different leaders, thus breaking down all known leaderships of all species and exposing the truth to humans.
Mythical creatures walk amongst us.
Some humans couldn't take it and banded together to explicitly hunt down monsters, but the monsters fought back with magic and resurrected the humans loved ones. As if things couldn't get any worse this made zombies.
They aren't ordinary zombies either, they are capable of intelligence, fast, and regenerate their bodies when they eat raw meat. Well... they would be intelligent if their absolute craving for flesh didn't fog their brains so.
The human population has been reduced to the millions all over the planet, the mythical creatures aren't so much better off since these zombie bites affect them too.
Some humans join with friendly monsters, others hunt them down and kill them like dogs, it all depends on who your character is.

List of species you can be:
-Human (the slowest and weakest of the species, but proficient in magic and weapons,)
-Skinwalker (Shapeshifters, most pick a single form and stick with it, but they can turn into anything living if they wish, very strong and fast, heightened senses, can be killed with silver)
-Vampire (They drink blood, have great strength and super senses, but they are weak to garlic, holy water, silver and can be killed by sunlight, wooden steaks, and by drinking the blood of a dead holy man.)
-Zombie (shoot 'em in the head, see above for attributes)
-Elf (pointy ears, strong, fast, cat like- almond shaped eyes, can turn invisible and are very stealthy, heightened senses, never die of old age or illness)
-Dragon (Dragons in human form, they have power over fire or ice and can fly, very strong and fast, they can turn into their real form but prefer not to, since it drains their very life force, can only be killed if struck through with an iron blade)
-Shade (evil human spirits who are powerful enough to manifest their own bodies. They can look like anything they want, fast, strong, can go through walls, be invisible, possess people, can influence feelings and thoughts (to a certain point) and can't be killed, but they can be banished to the spirit world if you find their bones, salt and burn them, Shades can be hurt by salt and pure iron)

All species can use magic, all species can be hurt by magic, the more powerful the attack the more of your energy you waste, use up too much and your character either faints, or dies.

Rules,
#1. NO GOD CHARACTERS, EVER!!!!!!!!!
#2. RP fairly, no stealing characters or controlling other characters unless you ask the other persons permission first and they agree.
#3. There are no computers, workable cars made after 1980,(cars made before then work just fine), or cell phones, radios, walkie talkies, TVs, there is no electricity, and the city water is foul and unusable. So if your characters are driving in a car you better SPECIFY when that car was made, Thank you. (guns are mechanical so they are fine)
#4. Please remember that in urban areas the zombies are EVERYWHERE, and if you are a mythical creature try to remember that crazy cultist humans want your skin.
5#. Magic can range from attack spells to telepathy and nearly everything in-between, but no teleportation.
6#. If you make a significant character please don't leave the rest of us hanging and just stop RPing, that screws up the whole story and thats not fair.
7#. If your character doesn't hear the conversation between two other characters, they don't hear it or have any special 'feeling' about it.
8#. You may have more than one character, please separate them by color coding, and label each by name like this, [name]
9#. You may create minor characters that get killed off by zombies, that is fun.
10#. If you don't want to RP any more or you are bored with one character and want to make another, contact me at
HexxWolf@ymail.com
and we will give your character an epic plot twisting demise. Or they can just get fed up and leave, my point is, is that every character must begin and end.

Character guidelines:
[Name]
[Species]
[Age]
[Hair color]
[Eye color]
[Skin color]
[Height]
[Other details about their appearance you wish to mention]
[You can put up a link to a picture if you want]
[Powers, (like if your character can use magic or not, if so, what are they good at?)]
[Personality]
[Likes] -optional-
[Dislikes] -optional-
[Past, (give some background info about your person)]

Remember to have fun and play fair!

[Name] Elreka (EL-reck-A) Annemarie Colt
[Species] Skinwalker
[Age] 22
[Hair color] Silvery-Blue
[Eye color] Gold
[Skin color] Tan
[Height] 5'10''
[Since the monster races have been exposed to humans she prefers to keep her some of her go-to animal features visible as a constant mark of her supernatural origins. She always shifts into a silvery wolf so she keeps the wolf ears and tail present on her human form at all times.
Elreka also has celtic-like tribal tattoos on her right leg, a madonna on her left arm(in color) along with magic spells on her left forearm, magic spells tattooed to her right arm (for instant spell casting), and a small black heart on her abdomen. She is rarely seen without a small bandaid on her left cheek, or without wearing black lipstick. ]
[(when I figure out how to upload the picture I drew of her I will)]
[Powers] Elreka can mind-meld with people (think of Spock from Star Trek, (( not the new movie version, the Star Trek from the 1960s, If you don't know what I'm talking about I recommend you watch the TV series Very Happy )) Of course she can shapeshift but she prefers to go into wolf form. She has two main attack spells tattooed on her, on her right arm is a spell for corruption, (it blasts holes in things) and on her left arm is a spell for redemption, (it brings temporary sanity to zombies, it's a powerful spell and it's effects don't last very long, but on occasion it can bring useful information.)
[Personality] She's a fierce fighter, loud, slightly obnoxious, harsh in her opinions and rash in her decision making, but her mind melding powers give her an empathetic side, she can be insightful and reliable in a pinch.
[Likes] Food, boots, her black lipstick, stealing random useless things, finding new spells to inscribe her guns with, finding new guns, her 1967 Chevy Impala, tricking out and working on her 1967 Chevy Impala, finding instant ramen and eating it, finding new cassette tapes, and impressing people with her high kicks.
[Dislikes] Humans, Vampires, political or authority figures of any type (she's a hippe at heart), men who think she can't be mechanical because she's a girl, and idea of never eating good food ever again.
[Past] Like any monster trying to blend into human society Elreka was in college doing what college people do until the whole world shut down and zombies starting walking among us. She was extremely lucky in the car department because her Impala was a gift from her father, and it was one of the few vehicles that didn't get fried because it didn't have a onboard computer.
However she has been out of contact with her loved ones for over a year now and had no idea where they are or what has happened to them.
Also her boyfriend Jake turned into a zombie and tried to eat her, she got away by beating his brains in with her, now useless, laptop. When she discovered the redemption spell she hastily tattooed it onto her arm in the hopes that one day she could find the rest of it so that she could, somehow, cure the zombies of their hunger fever.
Now she is riding around the country, looking for the other half of the spell with her companions. She named the little rag-tag group of miscreants she's traveling with
Gunslingers.

[Name] Lilio Alexandre Baudin
[Species] Vampire
[Age] 166, looks to be between 25-30
[Hair color] Rusty brown
[Eye color] Bright blue
[Skin color] Fair
[Height] 6'3"
[His body appears skinny but he actually has some musculature to boast of underneath his clothes. As a vampire he had the usual fangs, claw-like nails, and dark bruising around his eyes. He has a scar on his right cheek and his cheeks are a bit sunken in, making it easy to see the outline of his skull.]
[I'll upload his picture when I finish it ^_^;;]
[Powers] He likes fire magic, A LOT.
[Personality] Though he has his undead heart in the right place (most of the time), Lilio does have Attention Deficit Disorder tendencies, he gets distracted extremely easily and most of the time acts like he is on the verge of being mentally unstable. He drinks a lot, and smokes a lot, and he's a pyromaniac, which is very counterproductive since vampires burn up faster than dry leaves. He swears in french often and dresses like he's still in 1877, despite all of his faults he remains loyal to people who he's identified as friends, and never, EVER drinks the blood of a lady or child.
[Likes] FIRE!!!! LILIO FREAKIN LOVES FIRE!!!!!!!! Booze, cigarets (he calls them 'coffin nails'), playing cards, his bayonet and hat, horses, fire, riding in cars, killing zombies, fire, smelling fresh baked bread, drinking blood, fire, matches, lighters, fire, FIRE!!!!
[Dislikes] Crying (other people crying), human blood that tastes nasty, thinking about something for an extended period of time, being told what to do, and maggots.
[Past] Born in 1849 to a french mother, he was the illegitimate child of a Irish immigrant named O'Brien, but his mum, being resolute to raise her baby to have better opportunities than she, gave him her last name and heritage. (Although he clearly takes after his dad, wherever he is) After his mother died Lilio went west, he made an ok cowboy for a few years but eventually packed up and headed to New Orleans to find better work.
But his luck caved in when he ran in with one of the local vampires, who took such a liking to him that he turned him into one of his own. After Lilio's vampire family got killed off in the 20's he crawled into a mausoleum where he hibernated until Elreka and Skylla found him. He told the girls that he needed daytime protection with all of the zombie madness and in exchange for their assistance he would help them fight off zombies and search for the last part of the redemption spell.

Last edited by IpoopMagic13 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

View user profile http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gun-slingers

Post by zelf on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

I will join when I have more time to read everything in more detail.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 pm

((sweet, the more the merrier!)
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm

[Name] Skylla (sky-la)
[Species] Elf
[Age] 100 looks about 20
[Hair color] dark, long, wavy hair with red streaks
[Eye color] light green
[Skin color] soft tan
[Height] 5'8"
[Has clawlike scars on her left shoulder and is ambidextrous]
[when i figure it out i will]
[Powers] has magic and is a well rounded person but is stronger in shooting lightning and sensing things around (just sensing that something is there, nothing more) and isn't bad with a knife or a bow
[Personality] quiet, open minded, but no heart for zombies, only who they were, sometimes over thinks things, sarcastic, and tries to be funny.
[Likes] food (why else would she go to NOLA?), music, archery, reading, learning new things, meditating, make-up, learning new languages, and finding a use for the useless things Elreka 'finds'
[Dislikes] killing, crying, arguments, people getting hurt, and selfishness
[Past] Skylla was born in Europe and her parents disliked humans, alot. They trained her to live on her own and taught her some spells but, after 30 years, Skylla left to live on her own. She basically backpacked across Europe for another 50 years. When she was tired of that, she went to the US and wound up in New Orleans. She lived there and enjoyed the growth in technology up until the solar flare. Now she sometimes makes video game references. She joined up with Elreka to find the redemption spell and hopefully get back to her parents. Now she travels with Elreka and Lilio.
((some more of her story will be added throughout the story))

Last edited by CatsAreInSpace on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1995-08-26
Humor : googly eyes make everything funny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:15 pm

((I'm starting the RP!))

[Elreka]

I was sitting in my precious Impala in the drivers seat, hunched down below the window as much as I could. It was sweltering in the car, I had taken off my trench coat hours ago, the heat outside was more bearable but neither I nor Skylla dared crack a window, for fear of attracting unwanted attention. You see, they may be dead, but their sense of smell is on par with mine.
My breath quickened as I heard a faint shuffling meander within a few yards of our hiding place. Me and Skylla were waiting for nightfall, for when it wasn't as hot and there weren't as may of them around. I could hear our heartbeats thump faster and faster as the shuffling, staggering footsteps made their slow, painful way over to my car. I gripped my baseball bat with clammy palms, waiting for it to peer, bleary eyed and hungry into my Chevy. I felt the hair bristle on my tail and ears as I heard it moan, just inches from my door, I saw the very tip of its head, covered in greasy, blood-clotted hair. I instinctively bared my teeth and I gripped the door handle, prepared to swing it open as fast as I could and bean the thing in the head and slip quietly back in before any other thing noticed.
For a few painful moments it just stood there, sniffing the air, wobbling a little to the left and perhaps inspecting the street gravel, before slowly making up it's mind to lope away.
I breathed a sigh of relief, the sky was darkening and pretty soon Frenchie would be awake. I must be out of my freakin mind to let that crazy drunkard travel with us, and sleep in my trunk no less. At least he could kick some serious undead butt, he really got me and Skylla out of a fix yesterday. I sank a bit lower in my seat so the blood circulation could get back to my butt. We had been sitting here waiting since morning, I would have napped, if it wasn't so hot and the outside world wasn't so dangerous. Even letting your guard down for one second in an exposed area like this could mean death.
My fingers were numb from gripping my baseball bat so tightly.
Suddenly I saw a shape bob in my window view, I wasn't used to frenchie's shape so I reacted like I would have if he were a walker. Before it registered that he was friend, not foe, I had wrenched open the door and swung my baseball bat at his head. He deftly caught it and quickly leaned forward with that vampire quickness of his.
"You crazy werewolf, are you trying to get uz all killed?"
Lilio's accent was thickly french, but he looked like a half mad Irishmen, he had a slightly mangled cowboy hat on his head, his hair was a dark, red scraggly mess, and even in the dark I could see his piercing blue eyes. Tucked in the bandanna that was tied around his hat was a pack of cigarettes, one of which was already sticking out of his mouth, I could see his fangs.
"We've been waiting all day for you to wake up princess," I hissed, "not ten minutes ago one of them almost noticed us in the car!"
"well 'ide your car in a better parking space!" Lilio snapped back, "I 'ave no time for you bashing me on ze 'ead because you think I'm a stoopid zombie!" He stood back and took a swift look around for any undead cannibals, "come on get out of ze car, I don't see any near ze store,"
I quietly peeled my sweaty skin off of my Impala's leather seat and slinked out of my car, my hands were still shaking holding the baseball bat, I quickly checked to see if I still had my guns strapped in my holsters.
They were,
Bullets? yup, car keys? yup,
"Come on Skylla," Lilio whispered, "we need you to watch out for ze walkers,"
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm

I climbed out of the car after Elreka did, keeping alert for zombies in the area. "I have a bad feeling about this area so lets grab what we need and get out of here." I said as I strung my bow. I liked bows more than guns. There was an art to archery, anyone could fire a gun but not everyone could use a bow. And bows didn't make that awful noise that guns did. I doubled checked that I had everything; Gun? Check. Bullets? Check. Arrows? Check.
I adjusted my arm guard. "How did you like Elreka's wake up?" I asked Lilio in reference to Elreka swing the bat at him. "How are we doing on fuel?" I asked Elreka. I saw some cars across the parking lot.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm

((ok, I tried typing all of Lilio's stuff in an accent but it was almost impossible, so from now on just pretend his thoughts are directly translated from french. Because he thinks in french, like how we think in english. ^__^;Wink)

[Lilio]
When the elf girl spoke to me I felt a forgotten feeling stir in my chest, I wasn't sure of what to make of it.
her hair reminded me of my vampire sisters hair, Amelia, like Amelia's it was very long and gently swirled in pretty waves around her shoulders, it was shiny and looked very thick and fine. I wanted to run my fingers through it, just to see if it felt as soft as it looked. Unlike Amelia's hair, her hair had red streaks in it, cutting through the shining coal black hair like lightning. Her hair was where the similarities between her and my sister ended,
She was slender, her hip left tilted confidently as she put her weight on one of her legs, the rest of her was 'finely molded' as my maker would have said, being the freak that he was.
the elf girls eyes went from mine to the wolf girls face when she began to ask her a question.
Such eyes, softly shaped and sweet, and green, green like springtime leaves, such a color I had long said goodbye to when I was turned vampire. Even in the dim light her skin glowed with the kiss of the sun, a lighter shade than wolf girls, her skin reminded me of sunshine.
I scowled, this woman reminded me of things I had lost. Amelia, sunlight, seeing living green things, being reminded of this hurt.

[Elreka]

"We're always going to need more gas" I said with a sigh, "but for now we can go a dozen miles or so before having to worry about it"
I glanced behing me, no zombies had spotted us yet, but I could still smell the one from earlier, it, he, was still nearby. I pricked my ears, intently listening for shuffling footsteps. I glanced back to the others and noticed frenchie leering at Skylla, I cleared my throat, getting their attention.
"Lets move out," I whispered,
Lilio nodded and stealthily crept forward, poking his head out of the alleyway and into the street, out of the gloom I saw him motion with his hand that it was all clear, I quickly caught up with him and took a peek at the road myself.
Zombies act a bit like reptiles in the fact that they were more sluggish at night and more active during the day, at nighttime most of them headed into whatever buildings they could meander into, I didn't know if it was out of habit or whatever residual memory that was left in their brains but it sure was lucky.
It was the zombies that stuck around that you had to be careful of, they were smart enough to open up doors, and often coordinated enough to run. But it was also those zombies that were still human enough to be saved.

Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm

I nodded to Elreka, that was enough to get us out of there if needed. I tightened the strap on my quiver to keep the arrows at my shoulder when Elreka cleared her throat. I picked up my bow and triple checked to make sure that the long knife I carried was still attached to the quiver, not having a close range weapon nearly did me in before and it wasn't going to happen again. I quietly followed behind Elreka constantly checking for any zombies in the area. It was my turn to keep watch outside for anything tonight. I moved across the street and whispered the word for invisibility, if I'm gonna keep watch might as well not attract attention.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 pm

[Elreka]
I crept up to the entrance of the convenience store and walked through the busted glass inside the ravaged building, I kept my baseball bat ready and started to navigate the shelves. All of the food was long gone or spoiled but admit the garbage a few essential items could be picked out.
I deftly slipped my bat's handle through one of the loops in my jeans and I started to scrounge the floor anything that could be of use. My eyes noticed that under a large slab of ceiling tile a few things had survived the panicked masses. I moved it aside to find a small jumble of miscellaneous items,
Underarm deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste, a few different kinds of shampoo bottles and soap, all travel sized for the American on the go. I scooped them up and crammed as many as I could into my left legs pants pocket, (the right leg part of my camo-jeans had been ripped off a few days before).
I began searching again when I came across scattered contraceptive devices. I glanced over to frenchie, who was checking under the cashiers counter, I picked up one, opened it, and stretched it out like a sling shot and aimed it for his hat. With a dull snap I released my deadly weapon and it hit him in the face.

[Lilio]
Something small and rubbery hit me on the side of my face and stuck there, I jumped up in surprise and puled it off of my face.
"mon Deiu! what the..?"
Wolf girl had fallen over into a stifled fit of laughter, I held up the rubbery object and inspected it closely,
"What is it zat you find so funny?" I asked her,
She doubled over into another fit of giggles,
I stretched out the strange object in front of me and realized what it was,
"What is your problem!?" I asked her angrily and I threw the object on the ground. She was still rolling around on the floor trying not to laugh loudly, I walked over to her and pulled her back up on her feet by her shoulders.
"Zis is a serious situation! Stop laughing!"
Wolf girl held up her hands, still chuckling, "ok, ok, sorry, I couldn't resist,"
"Did you find anything of importance?" I asked,
She shrugged, "hygienic supplies,"
I heard her stomach complain from it's lack of food,
"No food?" she asked,
"No food," I answered, I need to find them something to eat quickly, and I needed something to drink very badly, my fangs were starting to ache.
"Did you find anything?" wolf girl asked me hopefully,
I sighed, "not even a 'ruddy coffin nail!! but I did find zis tho'" I hastily pulled out a lighter that had been pushed under the cahiers desk.
Wolf girl rolled her eyes, "let go find somewhere else to loot, I'm starving," She then walked out of the store and whispered for the elf girl. I blew air out of my cheeks,
-CRUNCH-
The sound came from behind me, I spun around to meet eye-to-eye with a zombie child, small enough to sneak up on me without making any noise, it was a piece of glass that had been her fatal mistake.
She was one of the more intelligent ones, as soon as she saw me see her she lurched forward, and made a grab at any part of me that she could. I stepped backwards quickly and raised my bayonet to strike her down. For a second our eyes met, hers had been brown once, maybe brown hair too, she was hardly more than a baby she was so small, the tattered clothes she wore had been expensive. She was someones child, little sister, cousin, in another year or so she would have gone to school and become someones friend.
The butt of my gun burrowed itself into her head so hard that it split in twain like a log of wood, brains and bone fell to the floor and fell with a dull, sticky, splattering sound, one little eyeball fell to the ground and faced me, gazing in accusation and hate.
I stepped on it as her little body crumpled up like a piece of paper onto the floor.
All of this happened in nearly three seconds. I quickly dashed out of the store to alert the girls,
"Move! move women we 'ave to go!"

Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 pm

I had moved away from the store a few more feet so I could get a better view of our surroundings. It was nothing impressive, just some woods surrounding this small store with a housing community not too far down the road. Just a small place to raid. Of course the larger communities would have more stuff but you were committing suicide to go anywhere near them. I turned back to the store to see how the others were doing with no success. The closed in space of the building made the inside too dark for me to see. I turned my full attention back to my surroundings to try and detect any movement. I moved my mind like a radar in a circle around me briefly seeing what was harmful or not in the presences I was detecting. It was quite simple to do actually. Just see if the presence was calm or aggressive. If it was aggressive, I would warn the others before figuring out what it was.
I heard Elreka whispering for me. "Here." I whispered back. Not wanting to become visible so close to the road, I walked torwards her before dropping the spell. As I opened my mouth to ask what she had found, I saw Lilio flash in quick movement. My mind quickly processed what had just happened. I emediatly scanned the area around the car.
Nothing. Zilch. Nada.
Absolutely nothing was around the car. Not even a bushy-tailed rat. I came back to myself and ran with the others towards the car. "Be careful!" I warned as we ran. I pulled out an arrow just in case.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:03 pm

[Elreka]
As soon as I got to my car I wrenched the door open and slid into the front seat. I made sure they had both hopped in before I started up the car and drove away.
"what kind was it?" I asked Lilio,
"Smart," He said quickly,
Crap, I seem to be running into more of them lately....
I steered my Impala around to head in the opposite direction we came it, my mind drifted to food again. My stomach felt floppy and lose in my chest, I was thirsty too, it had been maybe two days since my last drink of water. Funny, the kinds of things you forget in prolonged life or death situations.

[Lilio]
I was sitting in the back seat of the car fiddling with my new lighter, trying not to think about my thirst.
"Any idea where we are 'eading?' I asked,
Wolf girl shook her head,
"I have half a mind to drive back to the city," she said in a flat voice.

Last edited by IpoopMagic13 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:04 pm

((okay, all of these posts are really long. can someone give me a short summery of what is going on?)

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 pm

((They aren't long compared to a book! Lol, so far Elreka, Skylla and Lilio are trying to figure out where to go to find food (or in Lilio's case human blood). They are driving in the Impala down a road surrounded by swampy woods btw. You might want to read some of it though, to get a feel for me and cats characters so far.))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Character guidelines:
[Name] Kilev
[Species] Elf
[Age] several hundred years old.
[Hair color] black
[Eye color] brown
[Skin color] light tan
[Height] almost 6ft
[Other details about their appearance you wish to mention]
[You can put up a link to a picture if you want]
[Powers, (like if your character can use magic or not, if so, what are they good at?)] is good at controlling water and plants, but utterly fails at other forms of magic.
[Personality] Seems like a person you would not like very much when you first meet him, but once you have known him for a while you get to see how good he really is.
[Likes] -optional-
[Dislikes] -optional-
[Past, (give some background info about your person)] He was separated from his family when some human hunters attacked them. He does not know where they are or if they are still alive.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 pm

((Hey zelf!!))

Once we were clear for sure, I loosened the strap on my quiver and slipped it off so I could sit more comfortably in the seat. I sagged down slightly letting some of the tension out of my body as I looked out the window at the black landscape flying by. Another smart one. When will this end? I thought quietly to myself. I unstrung my bow when Elreka said, "I have half a mind to drive back to the city,".
Eyebrows furrowed, I spun my head to look at her. "W-What?!" That statement took me by surprise. I didn't expect to hear that from her especially. "Why?" I asked more confused than anything. Going to a major place like that would be suicide! My mind racing for an answer before anyone could give one. Then I remembered what my thoughts were earlier that night. "...larger communities would have more stuff..."
The distance between my brows grew slightly as I looked at the dash in front of me. Both of us were hungry and vampie had to be thirsty. A headache started to appear in my forehead.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

((I only have one character, so I will use the normal text color for him))

I saw the Impala pass by the tree I was sitting in. I had a strange urge to follow them. Why? I do not know, but I knew that it was important I find out where they were going. Of course, as fast as I was, that Impala was going to be faster. so I sat and waited.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:20 pm

[Lilio]
" 'ave you lost your 'ruddy mind!?"

[Elreka]
"No I haven't! I'm freakin hungry, and we arn't going to find a decent meal unless we go somewhere with warehouses that store nonperishable food!!"
"But those would 'ave been the some of ze first places to be looted, right after ze gun and liquor stores" Lilio said,
"We have to try!!" I snapped back at him, "We have to at least find some water to drink,"
I saw Lilio's face blanche when I mentioned 'drink', his eyes looked very hungry, I didn't feel safe with him in the car.
I looked at both of my companions,
"So is it agreed that we're going?" I asked.
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:23 pm

((are they stopped?))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 pm

((If they had stopped I would have typed it.))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:36 pm

((true.. but if she looked back... at the only other two people in the car. who on earth is watching where the car is going?)

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:46 pm

((you know when parents will glance back at their kids when they are driving? I was thinking something like that.))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:48 pm

((ahh))

I traveled in the direction they went for some time before I decided to make camp. ((sorry, my posts won;t be very long until he meets up with them))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:04 pm

((well yeah I understand, he has no one to interact with obviously,))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

What Elreka was proposing was defiantly dangerous and I didn't want to do it. It was a zombie nest but, she had a point with the food, and the water. I saw Wolfie tense up and I looked back at Lilio. What I saw made me freeze and I instinctively touched the gun still attached on my right hip. It wasn't just Elreka and I who were starving, Lilio was suffering just like we were if not more because there was our blood to tempt him. We couldn't find food to eat but our blood was right there for him to take but he chose not to. I had a new admiration for his strength.
I forced my mind back to the topic at hand. We didn't have to go to the main city. "We can stay downwind of the city so they don't catch our smell. And we can find a house or a small building near a few stores for easy access." My headache was growing worse. I rested my arm on the edge of the door and rubbed my temple in small circles. "We use the house as a safe house and don't make noise, which includes using the car. Sorry but it is loud." I looked at wolfie as I said that while keeping my hand on my head. "We can raid at night like usual and just hole up during the day." It sounded like a plan to me. I watched the dark shapes of trees and other plants fly by as I waited for a response.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 pm

[Elreka]
"We don't really have any other choice," I said grimly, "But I don't want to stay there long, Before I met up with you two I read up on some evidence in an old magic tome that indicated where we might be able to find the rest of the redemption spell, I want to cross reference it when we can find time just to make sure."

[Lilio]
"I don't think there are any humans left in ze city," I said,
I could hold back my thirst for another day or so, but I wasn't sure how long exactly. I hadn't drunk any blood since I had went underground in the 1920s, the thirst was catching up with me fast now that I was awake.

[Elreka]
"Well where else are we going to go?" I said "I hope we find some of those monster hunting cult wads, think you'll enjoy suckin' one of them eh frenchie?" I asked him suggestively. Lilio only rolled his eyes and continued to fiddle with his lighter. It was going to be a tense car ride.
((one hour later)) we stopped the car right on the outskirts of New Orleans, cars were littered everywhere, garbage was rotting away in the streets, as well as the corpses.
Zombies, human, monster? it didn't matter now that they were mouldering away like roadkill. It was still early night so most should have tucked away somewhere. Why they did that bewilders me, I quietly got out of the car, looking around me for any sign of danger.

Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum