View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Avengers

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 pm

(uck)

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 pm

((I'm feeling in a spider-man mood))
What was in the square appeared to be something like "Rhino" from the days of heroes. It was a 8 feet humanoid beast, with grey skin-like armor surrounding a body, with the head of a man visible. Above the man's face was a horn, mimicking that of a rhino.
He was about to charge into a car when i shouted, "Hey stupid!" Rhino looked at me, and i shot him with my repulser cannons. The battle had started.
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 pm

"Yes," I said as I finished wrapping the broken ankle. "Treat for shock alright? Be sure their pulse remains constant and that they remain awake, got it? She should be fine in a few moments though." My hand lingered on the injured area just long enough for me to take the injury upon myself. Wincing slightly as my own ankle hurt I gave other basic first aid information.

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 pm

There's such an adrenaline rush associated with fighting a battle. Rhino charged forward at me, and I jumped over him, grabbed his horn, and threw him. He stopped for a second, and smiled. i aimed my cannons, trying to cripple him. Then, I was hit by an energy blast. Even though I had a seemingly invulnerable armor plate on my back, my back hurt worse than anything I had felt. I eventually got up and look at my other enemy. It seemed to be a Cyclops look-alike.
"Oh boy, " I said, "Just my luck. Another super-powered person who wants to kill me. Fun."
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:03 am

I heard the battle between Rhino and the, new Iron Man I was guessing, begin. I turned to see the guy hit by some Cyclops guy in the back. "You know, I think it's actually better if you got out of here." I told the lady. She now looked younger than I previously thought, I was impressed. I bent down and picked the person off the ground and took them behind a corner of a building out of the main street. I looked back at the fight. Two against one isn't a fair fight, my gut told me to fight, but my mind told me that I only had a pocket knife while the other guy had armor. We were too far away from the apartment to run down and get other weapons, so I would have to make due with what I had. "Sorry to offer help then leave like this but, I have to help him." I said and started towards the fight. Even just being a distraction would be better than nothing.

((just so ya'll know, I'll be sporadic for a little bit))

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1995-08-26
Humor : googly eyes make everything funny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 pm

"Sorry, hun," I said to the girl who ran towards me. "But a pocket knife won't really help."
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Crashing and screaming. Yeah this was definatly not my idea of fun. But I did have to do something besides cleanup crew of injured people. This dressed up stuff wouldn't work though. Good thing I always had spandex knee shorts on underneath...

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 pm

I was dodging the new Cyclops' beams, simultaneously pulling civilians out of the fray. Then he shot a blast, and before I knew exactly what I was doing, I ran in front of it. In normal circumstances, I probably would have done something smarter. However, the blast was going to hit Jennifer, and I acted without thinking, and was shot strait in the chest with energy rivaling that of which the sun gives off.
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:39 pm

That dummy. Even with the suit that couldn't have been even close to survivable.
It would pay. I thought of all the horrible things its fellow beings had done to innocents, all the injuries I'd healed myself...
Alll those injuries that now appeared on this enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 pm

((does that include James'))
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 pm

What the guy said was true, a pocket knife wouldn't do much if anything to these things and I knew that. I was dodging the Cyclops's beams and helping some people who took cover behind some cars get to safety. I looked up just in time to see the guy get hit by a powerful energy beam to the chest. A pit formed in my stomac, how could he have survived that? A few seconds later, what seemed to be a lifetime of injuries appeared on the thing. I looked at the girl I helped earlier and had a feeling it was her.
The cyclops looked beaten, so I turned to find the Rhino. I found him getting ready to charge at the Iron Man look alike. Quickly, I picked up a stone and threw it at the things head. Direct hit. It looked angrily at me and changed its charging course.
Once I knew it was following me, I ran. I ran away from people and away from the guy and girl, taking a lot of sharp turns to keep this Rhino off my butt. But beyond this, I had no plan.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Booke-chan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:41 pm

I raced down the sidewalk heading to the noise. I heard explosions up ahead, so as I looked ahead I ran over something. I looked back and saw what was left of what looked like a spider. "Oops," I said with a smile. When I got to the site, I stopped and saw Xenia through a rock at a rhino thing. It stopped and charged at her. She turned
and ran away with the rhino chasing her. It didn't get far though, because I jumped off my skateboard and in three short strides, my clothes melted into white fur that covered my body. I jumped into the air with inhuman stranth and turned into my full animal form. A savage howl came from me as I lunged at the rhino. At this point, I was so angry I could easily pick up the rhino. Which is what I did. My jaws grabbed him around the wast, and shook like a dog would a chew toy. I threw him in the air as he howled in pain. Before he hit the ground, I snapped him up and through at a building. My fangs leaving deep holes. The rhino lay still in the hole of the building, dead or uncconcience. I didn't care as I howled, victorious. The anger slowly fading away.

Last edited by Booke-chan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Booke-chan
advanced member
advanced member

Female Posts : 16
Humor : My sisters, they're WAY too funny.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:15 pm

What else? I needed a plan beyond emotional backfire...I was tired. Sleepy. I threw that at both attackers. They did seemed lulled to calm. Then I used a random skateboard to chuck a hunk of concrete at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 pm

((I'm still not sure what's going on with my character...))
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Booke-chan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm

I looked around, aware that I was changing back to my normal self. I saw a back alley nearby. As I ran to it, I began to grow smaller and smaller. By the time I was in the alley, I was half way back. Then, in a matter of a few moments, I was back to my normal self.
Booke-chan
advanced member
advanced member

Female Posts : 16
Humor : My sisters, they're WAY too funny.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:44 pm

(Is he passed out? He hasen't really moved... Maybe I can help)
Seeing that this was sufficent to hold off ugly squared for awhile I found myself by the side of my friend. "Hey! hey! you okay?" I asked loudly, rapping the side of his shoulders. Inwardly I laughed at myself. Really? I was using the stereotypical question to check for conscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

I was running from the Rhino when I heard this wolf like howl from behind me. I turned in time to see a gigantic white wolf attack and destroy the Rhino. After it ran off I had a feeling of familiarity with it. But that would have to wait. I heard the girl ask the guy if he was okay. I ran over and knelt beside the guy. " Is he breathing?" I asked. I looked at his chest plate. There was a large inward dent from where the blast hit him. " Edó, help me get this off."

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 pm

"He has a pulse, but is not breathing." I reported, helping to pull the annoyingly huge chunk of metal off. EMS was already on the way. "Do you know how to use a bag valve mask? I'd rather not be the only person doing ventalations..."

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 pm

"A what?" I looked blankly at her. What ever it was it sounded fancy. "And you have one of these on you?" I was trying to think if I saw one the last time I went to the hospital. Then I realized that I was literally dragged there by my roommate and friend when I had a small fractured arm.

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I began to drag one out. "Here, just seal this over his nose and mouth." I placed it and demonstrated how to hold it on. "One onethousand...."

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

I took the bag valve from her and mimicked what she did. "And keep going until he comes to?"

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

"Recheck after two minutes."

Back to top Go down