Romance at its finest (Or worst)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Romance at its finest (Or worst)

Post by Tiana on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:17 pm

(It is more fun if you find a romance with someone else, but if you would rather have your significant other be controlled by you that is fine.)
I have no idea where we are, that is up to you, I would like to have that decided before we start though.
RULES:
No discrimination (Hating on other couples because of inter racial, or gay tendencies. Or any other reason.)
No explicit scenes, there are kids on here.
If you feel you must have something of the sort "They went to be alone for a time" or something along those lines would suffice.
You can have gay couples if you wish, but please, don't over do it.

Character forms:
Name:
Other:

Name: Tara Queesfield
Description:
Other: She is a sweet, but rather outspoken girl, she is scared of the idea of a relationship, and so far has managed to avoid them all.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romance at its finest (Or worst)

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

((Eh, why not xD))

Name: Wilson Bynder (Will)
Description: Fair curly hair, brown eyes, tan complected, athletic build
Other: Quiet, but very well liked by everyone for his politeness and chivalry. Very well liked with the ladies, but has never dated anyone. Spends a lot of time playing soccer or reading.

What's tall green and has wheels? GRASS! I was just kidding about the wheels! :3

You see...what had happened was...uh...I'm just gonna go now... What a Face
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Female Posts : 1001
Birthday : 1996-05-01
Humor : lolwhut?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 pm

(Oh okay I can make this complicated now Very Happy)
Name: Ellie Jones
Description: Petite with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Other: Can be very flirtatious and social, but prefers to daydream of t he guys in her favorite books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 pm

((Any ideas for where we are?))

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm

(Chigh school)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:31 pm

((That works, how about a high school in Hawaii? Nice weather, don't have to worry about annoying bulky cloths... Living somewhere I have always wanted to go to, even if it is only an rp. lol We can start without that tho, just let me know what you think.))

The bell rang out, making me jump. I had been day dreaming, not really paying attention. I glanced at Will, who was sitting next to me, he looked a little more alert than I felt. But, you never know, he could daydream in a more alert fashion. Nearly two years and he was still hard to read sometimes. I had moved here with my mom after the divorce. Like any kid in the middle of that chaos, I had walked away with some trust issues. No relationships for me, no way. Guys couldn't be trusted. Not like that. I did more day dreaming about watching guys than actually watching guys. In my daydreams I banished them, not the other way around. I tended to zone out pretty good when developing some elaborate story for the guy I just invented. Unfortunately, my body didn't quite work the same way my brain did lately, and when I wasn't zoning out, I couldn't help noticing some of the really cute guys around here. Including Will. Gah! Treacherous body! I did not want to think about one of my few guy friends like that! The problem was, where I didn't trust most guys, Will was so... trustable. He lived near me, and had hung around and helped out with the move. I was strong for my size, but we had some heavy stuff, and having a guy around helped a ton. Then we became friends. I wasn't looking for anything, and he didn't seem to be either, it was perfect. Until my body rebelled. Trust the teenage hormones to put a twist in everything. I shook my head and stomped down the thoughts, then shoveled my stuff into my backpack. "Any plans for tonight?" I asked him. my mom had recorded a monster movie-thon on TV and said I could invite some friends over to watch with us, since it was Friday. I think she hated the house being empty as much as I did.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

"Daydreaming again?" I asked, elbowing her as I walked by her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

I laughed. "Was it that obvious?" Like she could talk. Before she could answer I asked her if she was busy tonight. "We are watching monster movies, with popcorn, and ice cream. The works. Wanna come?"

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:05 pm

I made a face "I son't know, I might had a date with Peeta, or Eragon, or maybe Percy?" I laughed then 'Maybe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 pm

I smiled. "Let me know. However, you can go out with them anytime, just saying."

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 pm

"But um.." I said stepping to whisper. "I'm afraid of scary movies"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 pm

"That is the point. Don't worry, I will be there, and my mom, and we will counter it with something funny afterwards before we go to bed." I added, taking pity on her.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 pm

I laughed "Alright"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:50 pm

I grinned. "Awesome! how about you, Will, interested?"

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 pm

I made a face, yeah definatly a little crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 pm

((Waiting for FK...))

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 pm

((Glad to see the non serious role plays are getting some use))

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm

((Wait...what am I needed for? O.o))

I agreed to go. Scary movies were quite fun actually, I loved laughing at people as they jumped and screamed at something that I knew was about to pop up.

What's tall green and has wheels? GRASS! I was just kidding about the wheels! :3

fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:53 pm

I grinned. "Awesome! 7:00 then?"

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

"7:00 is good," I said, nodding.

fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

I just shook my head. Too much ooey gooey. We may as well be watching a romantic movie. THe way these two were bound to go the romance may be more scary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:18 pm

I ignored the flutter in my stomach. No stupid girly hormones, you will not get the best of me! "See you then." I said as I walked out the door. I hurried on my walk home, it looked like it might rain and I had no rain gear with me. I closed the door just as a light drizzle started. I grinned. It was a dark and stormy night... You never knew. It would be the perfect setting for a monster movie night. "Mom!" I called. No answer. "Mo-om" Everything was quiet. I sighed. She was home, her car was in the driveway. I went upstairs and tapped on her door. I heard her shift a little. I poked my head in. She was curled up on her bad, with the pillows over her head. "Mom, its almost four. It's time to get up." I said. She groaned. Uh oh, small melt down. "Come on Mom. You have been in bed all day." I knew she had a crush on someone at work, and since she had developed it she had started having small meltdowns. I think she felt bad. Like she was doing something wrong. Even though they were divorced, and had been for two years, I think she still felt she owed him something. She never said, but I knew she missed him. Even though he obviously didn't miss her. He had a girlfriend now. Some girl called Samantha. So whenever anything reminded her of him she broke. "Come on, we have a movie night to get ready for. Remember?" She took a deep breath. "Alright, be down in a minute Honey." I went down stairs and cleaned for a while, then I ordered pizza. Mom came out of her room and showered, then helped me set up a nest of pillows and blankets in the living room. Then, finally it was 7. The pizza got there just as Will and Ellie did. "Hey." I smiled as I payed the delivery guy.
(Wow, I am feeling strangely descriptive in this rp... lol)

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:31 pm

((Hey, descriptions never hurt anyone! It's better than being really vague!))

I nodded. "Hi," I said shortly. I didn't do words. Words weren't really my thing. But though I'm not talkative, I am polite. I waited to be invited in, standing outside as the pizza guy squeezed by to get out of the way.

fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 pm

I shook my head, amused. "You aren't a vampire are you?" I gestured both of them to come in as I walked down the hall to the kitchen.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:35 pm

"Is this you?" I asked seeing a third grader in a framed picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top