hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 am

((I think you mean Katlyn ))

((Alex))

"it is isn't it? back in the districts we never had time to admire things like this. We always got whipped if we stopped our work for even a second"

((Aldin))

These two had no human form, so we had to be more firm with them. I gave a small growl and then stopped instantly. fighting with other pack members is not permitted.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:54 pm

((Katlyn))
I frowned. "Some peacekeepers. Sounds more like tyrants."

((Sereana))
The other one looked tempted to cpntinue but I growled at him and he backed down. Thank goodness most of the gold serons still had their human form or we would have a lot more problems around here.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 pm

((Alex))

I"m glad I live here now. Your brother is a good leader" I said. "and if he had not rescued me, I would not have met you"

((Aldin))

As I watched them leave my thoughts turned to something else. There was something I was deeply worried about. I often found myself staring into the forest. There was an enemy I dreaded seeing again. He was once a seron who had been close friends with the leading family, he was the one who Katlyn used to look forward to seeing. He would play with Hatchlings and was very popular. Sereana sat next to him in our training classes. But then he betrayed us, With our owns eyes Sereana and I saw him try to murder my father, We testified against him before Zayrx and the council ((they were good back then)) and saw him driven out. We thought we had seen the last of him. But now my spies told me that he was now the leader of the largest pack of black serons. I had been expecting an attack ever since. and right now was the perfect chance for him.

The attack happened during the night. We were just getting things settled down for the night, when the black serons suddenly burst from hiding. I instantly recogonised my former friend. Unlike most evil leaders, he was did not hide behind his fighters. He lead from the front and took an active part in the fighting. He had grown into a very powerful leader. So reshima, you return. I said. You never can learn when you have overstayed your welcome. as I spoke my scales glowed and stone spikes came out of the ground around us. There are four serons here with leader powers, do you think you can defeat all of us?

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:42 pm

((Sereana))
It was strange seeing his face, black and cruel. There had once been a time when I thought him the most amazing seron ever, he had been my best friend, and sometimes a little more. But he had betrayed us, and that was unforgivable. I took a deep breath and prepared for the inevitable attack.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:28 pm

((Aldin))

Never before had I shown such anger towards an enemy. I did not hold anything back as I fought him. Throughout the battle it was common to see a bright flash as one his spells clashed with one of mine. Sometimes it was us crashing into eachother and sending out a burst of energy at the same time. There were four other black serons with leader powers, the gold serons with leader powers and zayrx were fighting them. It is said that not even the leader himself knows how much power he has, this was proving true at this point. I was using more power than I ever had before. We trusted you. Sometimes we were even your only friends. and this is how you treat us? I said as I blasted him into the side of a cliff. We would have died for you, and you treat us like we are nothing.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am

((Amy))
I stayed by the leaders cave with the hatchlings. I wished I could help more but I was at a bad angle for shooting and I had promised Aldin I would stay here. I has as strong as a seron, but I was still human, I did not have teeth or claws and so I was at a disadvantage.

((Katlyn))
I knew I shouldn't be fighting, but there was no way I was just sitting by and letting the black serons in. Adrenalin is an amazing thing. If my body was protesting I couldn't feel it. I did try to use more phisical attacks than mental attacks. Just in case.

((Sereana))
I knocked a big seron to the ground and quickly killed him. I spun and attacked someone else. Everything was bluring. All I could see was black and gold. I attqcked the black.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:51 am

((Aldin))

We were doing a good job at holding them back. Our numbers were about even with theirs, and we had the advantage of knowing these cliffs so well that we could navigate them blindfolded. My fighters were able to remain on stable ground most of the time. Reshima had retreated into his fighters. he had decided to not fight me directly. I had not lost any of my fighters, but many of them were still wounded. A few hours later the black serons decided that it was not worth it to keep up the attack, and they silently stopped and left.

((Alex))

Days after the attack. I was spending some time with Katlyn. Aldin suggested that she get out and walk in the forest every now and then while she regained her strength. I joined her to keep her company. "Your brother seems to be really concerned about something lately. he seems more withdrawn then usual" I said. "I thought since you live with him, you might know what it is"

((jasmine: one of the orphan hatchlings))

I had lost both my parents during the war. I missed them terribly but Aldin and Amy were really great. I loved them as if they were my real parents. When hatchlings like me lose their parents, the leading family cares for them. But today was one of those days I really missed my parents. I saw Amy and headed over to her. I sat by her and laid my head on her shoulder. "I miss them Amy.."

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:13 pm

((Katlyn))
"What isn't he worried about. We were just attacked by a seron who used to be his best friend, we have a lot of orphans now because of said traitor, and he is worried about another attack. Meanwhile the council tried to kill you and the other humans including his future wife, then we were attacked by seron eaters, on his wedding day, and I went into a coma for months, and during that time the council was ripped apart for trying to kill me too. He has aLOT to worry about. That starts weighing on you after a while." I pointed out.

((Amy))
"I know..." I said, putting my arm around her. "Don't worry, I am sure they can see you where ever they are and they know you are safe. I won't let anything happen too you."

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 am

((Alex))

"Yeah, I guess he does have a lot of things going wrong. Not to mention our main water supply is poisoned."

((Jasmine))

I sighed softly. "I know.. but that doesn't mean I don't wish they were here" It had taken me a long time to accept that my parents were dead. For five days I stayed by their grave, I would not move, not even to get food. I was literally dying from my grief. Serons would come and try to at least get me to eat something. One day it got so bad that I just colapsed. I woke up in the leaders cave. Amy and Aldin nursed me back to health. They seemed to know exactly how to help me. They didn't let me just sit around and sink into a depression again. They made me get out and do things with the other hatchlings. At first I hated it, and often gave them a hard time over it. But I soon learned that having something to do helped the pain lessen. I began to open up to them. I felt comfortable telling them exactly how I felt and they in turn would listen and offer advice and comfort.

Right now I am still in the process of being rehabilitated. But I am doing much better than I was before. As I looked up at Amy I realized just how much she and Aldin had done to bring me back from a depression that almost killed me. "I love you Amy" I said softly.

((Aldin))

I was sitting in a quite spot, thinking. When I sensed something was wrong. My mind turned to recent events. The black serons had given up more quickly than they normally did. With my pack in it;s weakened state they should have put up more of a fight. and how did the water get poisoned without somebody knowing what was going on? surely at least one pack would see something odd happening. Unless the ones who did it knew exactly where to go so that we wouldn't detect them.... and that meant somebody we thought was on our side had given them information. Then another thought crossed my mind. Katlyn and Alex were out in the forest alone, and katlyn was a major target for the enemy. Katlyn, Alex. You need to head home immediately

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:24 pm

((Amy))
I looked down sharply, totally startled. "Um, I love you too." It seemed the best thing to say, though, as I said it I realized it was true. The little hatchling had wormed her way into my heat somehow. I tightened my arm around her. "Get some sleep, you need it." I said softly.

((Katlyn))
What is wrong? I asked, though I had already turned around. Something was up and I was not hanging out unprotected in the woods to find out. I changed into seron form and grabbed Alex. Flying was faster.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 pm

((Jasmine))

I was already falling asleep.

((Aldin))

We have black serons on our territory.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm

((Katlyn))
We are on our way.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm

((Alex))

They never leave us alone, do they?

((Jasmine))

I awoke suddenly when Aldin suddenly entered the cave. I could tell that something was wrong.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm

((Katlyn))
I shook my head. After hundreds of years you would think we were past all this. I pushed myself a little and flew faster.

((Amy))
I looked up and met his eyes. I knew what was wrong. any idea where?

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:59 pm

(Alex))

They want what we won't give them..

((Aldin))

Ten miles from the blue seron border. heading further into our territory.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:08 pm

((Amy))
I glanced at Jasmin. She would know something was wrong. But should I tell her?

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:09 pm

((Jasmine))

I looked from Amy to Aldin "what's going on?"

((Aldin))

"don't worry Jasmine. it will be okay" I said. Amy, get Jasmine to sleep. if she finds out about what is happening. it may push her into a deep depression again. This current situation was very similar to what had happened when her parents were murdered. But if I thought she wouldn't figure it out, I was wrong. "They are here again, aren't they?" she said in a small voice. I just looked at her. Not wanting to tell her the truth. But knowing that if I lied to her she would probably not trust me again.

two years ago, I got a very disturbing report. Black serons were attacking smaller seron packs on our territory. Zack was still the Elite Guard at the time. He took Sereana, and Jasmines Parents out on a patrol to investigate. They were ambushed by black serons. it was a terrible and brutal fight. Jasmines parents were killed in the battle. Sereana survived with serious injuries but she fully recovered. Zack however never healed and he was forced to retire. He personally suggested that Sereana replace him, and so she did.

and now here we were again. Who else would I lose trying to stop them this time? Would another hatchling lose their parents? Would Sereana be forced into retirement?

((Zack))

I quietly walked over to Sereana and sat by her. it felt strange being close to her age, but at the same time being retired. "I think you do my old job better than I did" I said. then mentally I said. It's happening again... I did not have to say what. she knew.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:19 am

((Amy))
I nodded wordlessly and stroked Jasmines dark hair. " Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. Just sleep." I said softly. I rocked slightly, and started singing her a lullaby.

((Sereana))
I didn't answer at first, just stared into the forest. I started tugging on my long red braid, I did this whenever I was thinking hard, then I clued back into the present. "Yeah, well, I always told you, whatever a boy can do a girl can do better." I gave a small crooked grin, but it faded fast. "I just wish it had worked out under better circumstances." Yeah. It is.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 am

((Alex))

By the time we got back the pack was already at work. Zayrx had gone to deal with some problems between a couple of the other packs so Aldin was left in charge of the situation.

((Jasmine))

I pressed myself closer to her. Wanting and needing the security of somebody being close. The first time they took my parents. I was not going to be letting go even for a second.

((Aldin))

I was talking with the lead spy. "How could there possibly be that many?" I said. "Perhaps they have been growing their numbers in secret. or perhaps they come from somewhere else" Benjamin ((just thought of a random name)) said. "I just know that that is how many I and the other spies counted" I just barely managed to stay calm. The numbers he had reported were far greater than what we would have if we combined all of the fighters from all of the packs. "We will need to make it hard for them to get in here all at once. Force them to fight us to smaller numbers" I said. "keep an eye on them, let me know if they keep moving closer" Benjamin nodded and moved off. His position was unusual. he answered to nobody except for the current pack leader. Not even the council or Zayrx could command him. The only other seron beside me who could give him orders was Amy.

((Zack))

"Retirement isn't all bad. I have more time to myself. But sometimes I miss being out in the forest all the time. "

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm

((Sereana))
"We miss having you. It is rather dull with noone to ignore orders from." I had never ignored important ones but I had sometimes ignores little things just to mess with him.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm

((Zack))

"I think one time I threw you in the lake for that.."

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 am

((Sereana))
I grinned. "And I pulled you in after me." My grin faded a little as I looked back out over the trees. I could feel them coming, feel the malice. I had a really bad feeling about this.

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:06 am

((Zack))

"You should go make sure the fighters are ready. I think Aldin could use the help"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top