<Nether World>

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: <Nether World>

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:06 pm

"reania. let her have the boy. she'll die without him. and frankly she going to be more helpful than an infant. she promised to be peaceful...please..."there was a bit of pleading in my voice and my eyes glowed in the sunset

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 pm

(( Lets wait for tiana ))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

View user profile http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:55 pm

((Yeah we kinda need her. Can u txt her or something))

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 pm

(( i'll try, sometimes my phone acts weird))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 pm

((Kool cause we need to talk to her character))

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:08 pm

I stepped out the door, I had the baby in my arms. I shook my head silently. "I don't trust her." I said. It may have been childish, but I didn't care. "Talk to the wolves first. As long as you don't attack anyone, they will let you by at my request."

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

"We don't have much of a choice any how. Tonight the entire vampire horde will of found us. They will of followed her most likely. She may be the only one who can stop them cause the three of us would be in quiet a plight to win. She's dying. Plus she's innocent, she didn't have a choice. She was forced to do it."

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm

"Talk to the wolves first. I can get them to come here even. It won't take long." I said stubbornly.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm

I was livid, speaking as if they understood my situation, "ok, I'll play your game, watch me go speak to them, your 'friends'." I pointed at her and then at the woods "YOU REALLY THINK SOME LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT FRIENDSHIP CAN ERASE YEARS OF PAIN AND HATRED!? ARE YOU THAT ARROGANT? OR JUST STUPID!? I'M trying to same my people, I'M trying to do the right thing. You think I want to kill my baby brother!?" tears flowed down my cheeks, I shook with emotion " I'm doing this to save MY people, the people I love, so others wont have to see their baby brothers die. Am I still evil to you?? HU?? answer
me!"

((wow my characters a meany, im going to make a werewolf character to provide a completly different point of view))
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 pm

"All of you calm down. Bickering isn't going to get us any where. There are multiple points here. (Magic) would be much more helpful in this situation, and you probally could stop thousands of others death. Not prevent war but certaintly lessen your deaths. Say we go to the were-wolves. And they can save her, then what? Does she live in guilt and dispair, an outcast in all ways? It has become a mute point here I beleive. I oppose the idea but I think we need to give the child to her. Also the vampire horde will be here. and she may be our only negotiator." My voice was serious. I hated to have to say this.

"Plus she might not even make it. She's dying" I was almost pleading

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:33 pm

((to late to join?))

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1995-08-26
Humor : googly eyes make everything funny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:34 pm

((Uh........................Maby. Its magic's desicion. You'd have to read over everything))

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:36 pm

((alright and i am working on that right now ))

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Character Profile:

Name: Yin
Race: werewolf
Description of appearance: Tall - 5'11" robust figure, a bit on the muscular side, long braided white hair, yellow eyes. her skin is rather grey, reflecting her wolf form which is grey with darker grey speckles
Weapon of choice: her bear hands
Magic: Pestilence / devouring energy from her foes.
Personality: Temperamental, fidgety, quirky, ernest and empathetic,

((note for you peoples, i'm assuming she's Tianas characters friend so i'm making her the werewolf clans 'princess' but they address her like any regular clan member: and yes new person you may join Very Happy)) ((OMFGGGGGGGGG IT'S PURPLE!!!!!!!!))

Last edited by IpoopMagic13 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 pm

I didn't hear anything except the rushing sound in my ears. I was practically seeing red. "Well maybe I should let you! And then you will know how it feels, forever knowing that it is your fault your baby brother will never live. He'll never find a favorite color, or favorite animal!" I yelled, more like screamed. I was practically hysterical. "MAYBE I SHOULD JUST GIVE HIM TO YOU AND YOU CAN KNOW THE PAIN YOU HUMANS LEST ME TO LIVE WITH!" I was also crying. "We just wanted to live in peace, we never did anything to you. but things were getting bad, with the war and all. So we decided to move to the city. Before we could move the humans came in. I was supposed to be watching my brother, but I was practicing some of the moves my father had been teaching me. I wasn't watching him. He ran up to say hi, he was so little, only 3, and the they looked at him, his panther ears were showing and they knew he was a were and they killed him. I heard the scream and came running at the same time as my parents. We saw his small broken body... Just... he- he was so little. And I was suppose to be watching him. it was all my fault. My parents were killed right off, but I ran away, and they couldn't find me. I have as good a reason to kill you as any. I know I am not the only one you have hurt like that. But I am TRYING to work out a way where NOONE has to die! I am not trying to be arrogant, I just..." I was gasping a little. "He is young, he has no say in any of this." I hadn't talked about it. Ever. Even when the were-wolves had found my small helpless body, all but dead in the woods, just 7 years old. I had never told anyone. They had raised me, it was strange, wolves raising a panther, but they did it, and they were a family to me. My knees felt weak. I dropped to the ground and curled around the tiny little boy in my arms and just cried. "I just" *Gasp* "Want" *gasp* "To see if there is any other way first." *gasp* I managed. It hurt, it hurt so bad! It was all my fault...

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 pm

"One death is better than two. Also I'm not sure what you want to acomplish while where their. Because unless she consumes one of her family members' she dies. I beleive."

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:46 pm

my voice was quiet, "thats why I'm doing this, so other people won't have to see the ones they love lying broken and dead, it's not about me or my brother. But them, If I were to show mercy and let my country go to war and be demolished I would have to live with that too. That would be selfish. At least in my brothers death I would know that i saved thousands more from this pain, how dare you belittle me!"
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

"Stop thinking about yourselves and open your ears." I yelled at the skin shifter. "Prevent the death of her even if it does cost her brother will make a pack with the vamps. And then we go to the were's and secure and pact with them."

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:53 pm

I shook my head, "I just want to see if there is any other way first. I will give her the child if it doesn't work." I felt like I was ripping the words out of my chest. I knew it was stupid. I KNEW it. But he was just a baby, he was helpless. and at the moment it seemed he was alone. I heard her lecturing me, demanding to know how I dare belittle her. All I could see in my head, was my baby brothers broken body, lying at the feet of the humans. Why? Why did this man have to send me to watch. "WHY?!" I realized I had said the word out loud. "Why was I sent there? Why did I have to see the child." I hated myself, I had spent the rest of my life making myself strong. And I was broken by a child. If only I hadn't seen him, he would have died for the betterment of his people, and many others. But once I had seen him I had to try.

Last edited by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:55 pm

"Without the child she'll die." I turned to look at her. "For one I still need a name and for two, how long can you survive."

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 pm

"If I give you the child." I said suddenly, "You can't make war with the weres. It occurs to me that the weres worst enemies are making a pact, and telling us, thet it is for everyone's betterment." I met her eyes. "You have to swear, you will do everything in your power to prevent war, to make a pact with us."

Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:59 pm

A terrible howl echoed throughout the night. Rebounding in all direction. It was a crude laughter. As if it knew their fates. And it was coming closer.......

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

((i hate to inturupt
Name: Neona
Race: Deamon
Description of appearance: A thin girl of the age of 18. Long pitch black hair, Violet cat eyes, pointed ears (like an elfs) and pointed teeth with two fangs. She has light skin with wispy, fire like black tattoos all over her body, not too many though. She also has large, black, bat like wings coming from her back.
Weapon of choice: two blades with the blade being a foot and a half long that she holds back handed
Magic: shadow bending, sometimes looses control
Personality: Quiet, keeps to herself, protective
))

CatsAreInSpace
active
active

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm

The howling continued "Oh if only you knew" It's voiced seemed to say

Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm

(( *le gasp* the sexy deamon dude is here to rp with us awesome!!!))
I was shaking my head "what can you do to prevent war?" I gestured around me, "fight? die? runaway? your just a loner, a thief, an enemy, an assassin! a law breaker and a homewrecker thats what you are!!" Something hard hit me in the back of my head, I spun around ready to fight.
"shuuuut uuuuuup the both of you" I leapt down deftly from the cliff over hanging the cottage, "geez I could hear yall from a mile away, what is your problem? can't people disscuss war and death quietly anymore?"
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top