green rider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

green rider

Post by Tiana on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Has anyone here read the green rider books? They are technically adult books, but they could just have easily ended up in young adult. They are really good, about a girl who runs away from school, after getting suspended. She's planning on going home, and telling her father her side of the story, but then she meets a dieing messenger on the road. He gets her to promise to deliver the message to the king, for it was a matter of life or death, then he dies. The rest of the book is about her adventures after that, while trying to get to the king. There are 3 more books after that.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green rider

Post by zelf on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm

the is the first time I have heard of them.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 pm

They are really good, there are a few more mature scenes,but it is more of a glancing mention. It might not be there and you'd never notice. If I'm remembering correctly, There are only one or two of those scenes. Which tells you how noticeable they are. So if you can handle that your good.
It is a little dark, but somehow, it manages to throw in enough light humor that you can get over that pretty easily.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down