The take out your anger board/ the flaming sanctuary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The take out your anger board/ the flaming sanctuary

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:46 pm

The place to flame all you want. i have done it too much in the other boards... and it works here perfectly.
Dont post your school or last names.
Dont take out your anger on other members.
if they offer any advice say thank you even if it is not helpful.
do not take any of this to heart.
cussing is not alowd, besides **** all leters must be blocked out.
all other rules apply.

Back to top Go down

Re: The take out your anger board/ the flaming sanctuary

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm

I hate my school, the people are so freaking retarted. they cuss and i have heard of several kids cussing out teachers. but i wont let this ruin my haloween, so i will flame later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 pm

you know what, i do have somthing, i hate how zelf is refusing to talk to me now and to come on the chatbox. I want to talk to him,but he wont. and i really shouldnt say this, because he can ban me, but that is how i feel currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm

this is only temporary. I still like you (( as a freind, I am not gay)) But I promised myself I will only do staff related stuff here and if i have time post in roleplays untll i have my school caught up.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

View user profile http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 pm

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Invizique on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 pm

REBECCA IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE. She is turning my phone number in to the police over a PRANK, and I am sick of her little miss perfect attittude. She isn't perfect, and everyone knows it. she has issues, major issues, and her trying to get everyone else in trouble isn't worth it. I said sorry no less than half a dozen times and she won't accept it. She is so nosy and I hate her to **** and beyond, and if I have to put up with her one more day of my life I am going to do it by shoving her off a cliff.

There is my first Flame ever.
Invizique
very active.
very active.

Female Posts : 333
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Humor : Watching people hit this: http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Symbiont

View user profile http://insanerp.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:44 pm

thx for doing the ****. and i hate prank calls. as i already said. but turning in your number to the police is extreme. i hate hippacrits. there is this kid named danny who is a ****** peice of **** who will ditch classes and cuss out school security gaurds. but in class if you are tapping your pencil or doing somthing like twittling your thumbs, he will raise his hand as say in a loud mouthed voice " Can you tell chandler to stop picking his nose, he is annoying me.", or saying "can you tell chandler to stop breathing, its annoying me", or "can you tell chandler to stop living, its annoying me". It really pisses me off, and I went off on him one day for picking on chandler. he was giving him crap because he accidently bumped into him in science and his 50 cent peice of sunglasses fell off. he says they broke, but i dont think they really were. He was giving chandler crap durring class and i could hear him across the room. but the teacher was lecturing, so she didn't hear him. so i raised my hand and said "Can you tell danny to Lay off of chandler." and she burned him! a few weeks later. chandler was assigned to sit by me. as i walked in the door, she told me " i think chandler is having a hard time sitting around his neighbors, and he needs a friendly person to sit by him, so i put him next to you" WHAT A CONCEPT. and now i have become friends with him. so, i am going nowhere with this and i cant remember what i first wrote, and i am too lazy to look up and reread what i said. so i geuss i am saying i hate danny and i hang out with chandler.

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebunny64 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 pm

you guys have a lot of anger....
babiebunny64
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 5412
Birthday : 1998-02-24
Humor : humor? my humor is awesome! my sister's? not so much

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invizique on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am

Rebecca gets on my last nerve. Still.

Now BROCK? That's a whole different concept altogether......

He keeps asking me out. I have a BF, I have told him this several times in the past but he just will not take the hint.

To compound the fact, my sisters and Thor texted him telling him so. He ignored them.

To make matters worse, he seems to think I may ditch Wes for him. I wouldn't be with Wes after two years if I thought he was a jerk. (Excuse me for saying that, but I don't think that about said person.) I am not going out with this dude, dozens of people have told him, and he just won't take the hint.

However, because I have been threatning him, my one friend everyone knows likes me won't talk to me because he's scared I'll threaten him too. I wouldn't, because he's discreet about his thoughts and doesn't say anything obvious. I will admit that Brock has gotten ISS several times for bothering me, and the teacher is nearly to the point of having one of us switch classes. Unfortunately, neither of us can because two of our classes only run this semester (Driver's Ed and Art) and my other two can't be quit at this point (Web Design and Chemistry).

So I STILL have to deal with him. At least it's only for 4 1/2 more weeks...
Invizique
very active.
very active.

Humor : Watching people hit this: http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Symbiont

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebunny64 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

AGAIN. lots of anger.....
babiebunny64
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 5412
Birthday : 1998-02-24
Humor : humor? my humor is awesome! my sister's? not so much

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invizique on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 pm

the topic is flaming. May I flame Ms. Brown now? for taking my phone that she told me I could used?

I have never flamed outside of this topic and tormenting GK...
Invizique
very active.
very active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:51 pm

today, i was waiting for my bus. I was just wondering up and down the bus lane waiting for my bus. I accidently wondered in front of this guy and he said **** you to me. I stared at him and he said it again. I layed on him and said "sereously?" he looked at me and then went up the stairs to the bus. It made me mad... but i think i handled it ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by OG Forum Runner on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I am sp pissed at my sister. I had just gotten through my ordeal in scouting. It involves a series of challenging excercises including Sleeping under the stars, Remaining under a strict code of silence for 24 hours, eating only scant food ( for breakfast we had one hardboiled egg and 1/2 an orange. for lunch we got 1/2 a ham and cheese and 1/2 an apple. So you can say scant food!), and we had to work our butts off for 6 hours of service. so i got a sash provinbg that i had passed the tests required to be in the order of the arrow. I also got a cool hat. Needless to say, these items were special to me considering all the work i had done to get them. My sister got pissed at me and took off my brand new OA hat and chucked it on the plantshelf. I got it down and it was covered in a layer of dust. The sing that made me the most angry is that once you get a hat dirty, you cant ever get it clean again completly. so this pricless hat i got just the day before was ruined because SOMBODY had to be a buttnugget. My parents failed to suppourt me and will not make her get a new hat. I am so pissed at he right now.
OG Forum Runner
active
active

Male Posts : 108
Birthday : 1998-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm

and i am beyond angary at my brother right now for several things
1) overreacting. Hats can get washed in the dishwasher.. He can do anything he wants but as soon as anybody says to him that he is wrong he gets P.O'd.
2) being hypocritical. A week ago when i got my braces off the Ortho office gace me a neatr t-shirt. I worked at getting those things off my teeth for 27 months and a LOT of pain. He got that same kind of dust on it. But just shrugged it off.
3) Lying. What he didn;t just tell you was that he was making the most annoying noises and i'd asked him to stop, warning him that i'd take the hat if he rufused to stop. and then once i had the hat all he needed to have said was 'sorry may i please have that back?" but no he decided that he could beat me up so i threw if on the plant shelf. he proceeded to hit, trip, bruise me. THen he, in his temper, ran to my room and dumped everyting, my clothes baskets, backpack, everything that was on my desk and half a bookshelf on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey guys I know this is a flameing topic but please leave matters like this off of the forum.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 pm

:p

Back to top Go down

Post by OG Forum Runner on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
OG Forum Runner
active
active

Male Posts : 108
Birthday : 1998-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 pm

roll your eyes all you want but this kind of stuff does not belong here.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:00 pm

nyah